Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Geekvape talo x rda review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Nov 16, 2020.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    I received Talo x rda from geekvape for the purpose of this review.

Geekvape talo x rda colors:

- Gunmetal
    - Black
    - Silver
    - Gold
    - Blue
    - Rainbow

[​IMG]

Specifications:

- Diameter: 24mm
    - Height: 27mm
    - Dual coil / single coil

In the box:

- Talo X RDA
    - 2 x Feather Cotton
    - 2 x N80 Fused Clapton Coil 28ga*3 + 40ga / 0.4Ω
    - Coil Cutting Tool
    - GV Triangular Tool
    - Gold Plated BF Positive Pin
    - 1 510 Drip Tip Adapter
    - Spare Parts Pack

[​IMG]

Geekvape talo x rda is one really small atomizer, this atomizer is 24mm in diameter and 27mm in height. Build quality of the atomizer is really good and everything is as it should be. This atomizer you can use with one or with two coils which is really nice. You will receive this atomizer in really nice package, in the package you will receive two coils, cotton, tool and bf pin which is really nice. On the atomizer you can see some details, on the top cap you can see "Talo" and some details, on the chamber you can see logo and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see standard informations.

[​IMG]

You will receive this atomizer with 810 drip tip preinstalled and drip tip is in my opinion really good for using. In case that you don't like this drip tip you can use here any other 810 drip tip without any problems, in the package you will receive adapter for 510 drip tip so if you want you can use here also 510 drip tips if you want.
    Under drip tip you can see the top cap that you can take off. On this atomizer you will use the top cap to adjust the airflow and because of details on the top cap you can adjust the airflow without any problems.

On the chamber you can see 7 airflow slots on each side of the atomizer, we have here 14 airlow slots. As I said you will use top cap to adjust the ariflow on this atomizer and by spinning the top cap you can reduce the size of airflow slots and also you can close completely airflow slots. Air on this atomizer hits the coils from sides and I personally really like the airflow on this atomizer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On the base you can see 4 slots for coils leads and you can here use two coils or one coil. Using the tool from the package you can clip the coil leads before you place the coil, personally I clip coil leads for this atomizer on 5mm. Building on this atomizer is really easy and I belive that you will have no problems to build and wick this atomizer, screws are also good and I didn't have problems so far. Persoanlly I use two coils in this atomizer because that way it works really good. In the package you will receive two coils and cotton which is really nice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My thoughts:

So this atomizer has really good build quality and you can buy this atomizer in few different colors. Package is really good, in the package you will receive bf pin, coils, cotton and tool. The drip tip is comfortable for using but if you want to use your own drip tip, you can use here your 810 or 510 drip tips without problems. To adjust airflow on this atomizer you will use the top cap and airflow can be restrictive but when it is fully open there is a lot of airflow. I like to use here airflow half opened and airflow that way is really good in my opinion. Building and wikcing is really easy and I belive that you will have no problems here and also you can use coils and cotton from the package which is really nice. I tried here two coils and this rda works really good, flavor is pretty much good because of good airflow and because this is one small atomizer. You can use it as regular rda and fill it through drip tip or you can use bf pin from the package and use it with squonk mod. In my opinion this is one pretty much solid rda, easy to use, nothing to complan about and it gives nice flavor.

Cons:

- Nothing to complain about

Pros:

- Color options
    - Build quality
    - Coils and cotton in the package
    - Tool for coils in the package
    - Comfortable drip tip
    - Bf pin
    - Very good flavor
    - You can use it with one or with two coils
    - Good airflow