Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Geekvape creed rta review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Aug 30, 2018.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    Geekvape creed RTA comes in few colors:

- SS
    - Blue
    - Gunmetal
    - Black
    - Rainbow
    - Gold

[​IMG]

Specifications:
    Size: 25mm x 50mm
    Capacity: 6.5ml/4.5ml(with a spare glass tube)

In the box:

- GeekVape Creed RTA(6.5ml)
    - Allen Key
    - Spare Glass Tube(4.5ml)
    - 510 drip tip
    - 510 drip tip adaptor
    - 810 drip tip
    - 3x Internal airflow chamber
    - Spare parts pack
    - User Manual

[​IMG]

I received creed rta in gunmetal color, personally I like that color, you can get it in different colors: ss, blue, black, rainbow, gold and gunmetal. As always geekvape's box contains a lot of things. You will receive two 810 drip tips and 510 drip tip, you will receive two glass tanks with different capacity. Also in the package you will receive 3 interchangeable chambers that you can use. Once again, very rich package.
    You can use creed rta with one coil or you can use it with two coils, which is big plus. In the box will be adaptor for single coil, with that adaptor you can block one side of the build deck and if you like you can use creed as single coil atomizer.
    Build quality is very good, color is good as well, sandblasted finish, threads are good, really, everything is absolutely fine.
    Diameter of this rta is 25mm on the bottom of the base, but on the top of the base diameter is 27mm and if you use bubble glass tank, diameter of bubble glass tank is 30mm. Height of creed rta is 50mm.

When you receive this rta, on the top of it you will see ultem 810 drip tip without o ring, but in the top cap there is one o ring that holds the drip tip in the place. Drip tip has beauty ring and this drip tip is comfortable for using. Diameter of this drip tip is 18mm. As I said, in the box will be one more 810 drip tip and this one is frosted 810 drip tip, diameter of this drip tip is 13mm, height of both drip tips is 10mm. If you like to use 510 drip tip, in the package will be 510 drip tip adaptor and you can use 510 drip tip from the package. Personally I like to use 810 drip tips when i vape DL, so if I have to choose between two 810 drip tips from the package I would choose ultem drip tip because it is more comfortable for me and it looks very good on the top of this rta. You can use other 810 drip tips without o ring, most drip tips sits flush on creed.

This is top fill rta, the top cap has very nice engraved details that helps a lot when you want to unscrew the top cap, so basically you can fill the tank very easy. Holes for e liquid are big so I think that you won't have any problem with holes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As I already said, creed comes with bubble glass tank pre installed, but in the box will be regular glass tank. If you use bubble glass tank, capacity wil be 6.5ml which is very good for people that vape a lot, as I do, so I can say that I like this bubble tank and I only use that tank. If you prefer more regular glass tanks and if you decide to use regular glass tank capacity will be 4.5ml, which is again good, because most of the rta's can't hold 4.5ml of e liquid.
    O ring that holds tank in the place is good and you can change your coil or cotton if you have e liquid left in the tank. Also if you like you can fill the tank from the bottom.

Next, we have chamber and inside of that chamber you can see silicone ring that holds inner chamber in the place. On the chamber you can see engraved "Creed", threads on the chamber are also good.

On the base we have 3 airflow holes, the airflow ring works perfect, it has nice tension on it and it can't be moved randomly. We have stopper here, which I prefer. What you adjust on one hole it will be the same on other holes. Airflow ring has engraved details that helps with airflow adjustment. From the bottom of the base you can see engraved "Creed" and you can also see engraved "Designed by Geekvape". Here we have protruding gold plated 510 pin, threads here are good as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On the build deck we can see two posts and you can install one coil or two coils here, one coil if you use adaptor from the package of course. Screws are good and screws locks leads very good.
    Installing one coil is very easy on this build deck, intalling two coils here is not that hard too, you just need to be careful and you need to place your coils on good position.
    If you ask me, best way to install two coils is to first install one coil and clip the leads, then you can use that coil to measure the other one, when you clip legs of the other coil you can place both coils inside.
    I would suggest to use coils with 3mm max inner diameter, but it is easier to install 2.5mm coils here. Honestly I like how this rta works with 2.5mm coils and in my opinion it works better with 2.5mm. When you installing the coil you must be careful because chamber is very small and you don't want contact between the coil and chamber, because of that I would also suggest to use 2.5mm coils, it will be easier for you.
    When you put your cotton through coils, it is the best to place your cotton only 1mm in wicking holes, that way wicking will be better, especially if you use 3mm coils.

Next we have 2 airflow holes under one coil and 2 holes under the other one, air that goes through that holes will hit the coil from the bottom, but also on the base you can see two more holes and through that holes air will go to the side of coils if you use inner chamber that has side airflow on it. On the base we also can see wicking holes and as I said above wicking is very easy here.
    You will receive 3 interchangeable chambers that you can install on your build deck, so, you will receive the chamber without side airflow and if you use that chamber you will only have bottom airflow, next, you will receive two chambers with side airflow and with different shape of holes, you can see on the picture.
    You need to use one of chambers, you can't use rta without one because airflow will go all around the chamber and there will be no flavor. If you use one of the chambers with side airflow you can see how airflow works here. You also can see that on the picture. You can very easy change chambers and I want to mention that you can change the chamber even when you have e liquid in the tank, which is big plus, that way you can find the chaber that is the best for you. Very interesting design of this rta with interchangeable chambers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Creed rta has has massive airflow, especially if you use it with side airflow chambers, so if you like big clouds this rta may be very good choice for you. It can and it should be used on higher power if you use chambers with side airflow. I think there is no reason to talk about vapor production with this rta because it can produce very big clouds and if you like it well, you can get this one, you won't be disappointed.
    Flavor, well I tried few different e liquids here and I can say that flavor is very good, I'm satisfied with flavor. I tried two clapton coils with 2.5mm diameter and 0.4ohm resistance on 40-50 watts, with that coils personally flavor is best when I use chamber without side airflow, vapor is dense and rich that way, with bottom airflow half closed. This is very subjective and this doesn't mean that you will use the same chamer with 0.4ohm resistance.
    I also tried low build with 0.15ohm resistance and 3mm coils with higher power, well in that case personally I like to use the chamber with 8 holes on each side and flavor is very good with massive clouds.
    If you like to vape on lower power with higher resistance I would suggest to use chamber without side airflow, but if you like to go with low resistance and high power I would suggest to use the chamber with 8 holes on each side, this is my opinion.
    If you place your cotton as I said wicking will be perfect and coils will be very good saturated even if you chain vape and this is perfect for me.
    I said that this rta can work with single coil build and if you like to use one coil you can try and it works great with one coil as well, but creed rta shows his full potential when you use it as dual coil rta.
    Build quality is very good, when you hold creed in the hand you can feel the quality, next you can choose between bubble glass tank with perfect capacity and regular glass tank and both tanks are included in the package, you will receive even 3 interchangeable chambers that you can choose from and even 3 drip tip tips to choose from, very, very good.
    This is very good rta that you can play with and adjust it to yourself.

Geekvape Creed RTA

[​IMG]