Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

fruit flavor concentrates

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by RobertBelesme, Oct 2, 2015.

1. RobertBelesme

RobertBelesme New Member

Im looking for some nice sweet, fruit flavors. Lolly like flavors.

strawberry and lemon mainly.

also consider green apple, grape (like fanta grape).

whilst here, also a caramel or butterscotch.

recommendations? Anyone got any mixed up that I can try ?

think im over layered vapes, all tastes artifical to me :(

2. PorterMoyer

PorterMoyer New Member

Ecto cooler is a really nice fruity flavour, as is swedish fish. If you like grape, lemon, mandarin, or melon, the nicest concentrates I've tried are the JF super concentrates from Juice Factory, they are fantastic. Capella caramel is nice, and I'm still looking for a nice butterscotch.

I make a simple but yummy vape with grape and lemon, (JF), and a few drops of koolada. If you're using the JF concentrates you don't need very much, only about 2-3%. Makes a nice refreshing vape.

Have a look on the "popper juice" thread to find some recipes for using ecto cooler.

I just made some Orange Splice, but I've yet to try it, (steeping), but its a simple recipe, you could also exchange the orange for any other citrus flavour.

3. Wesplems

Wesplems New Member

Spud, I was just sitting here musing on one of my favourite foods and I had a light-bulb moment! :D

In Thailand they have this desert which is absolutely delicious, mango and sticky rice. So it's just fresh sliced mango, with glutinous sweet rice, but the best bit is the coconut milk/cream that they pour over the rice. They heat the coconut milk till it's thickened, with some palm sugar and a pinch of salt, and I think something sweetly spiced, like star anise/vanilla? -just a tiny hint.

I was thinking that it would make a yum e-juice; coconut, cream (something like vanilla ice cream concentrate?) and mango.

Right, you've got 3 days...get mixing!

Bhahaha, just kidding. But if you were looking for some inspiration.....:)

4. alshynbay

alshynbay New Member

Your post just totally freaked me out Jen, this afternoon I was thinking the exact same thing, and I mean exactly. I have a recipe I've been writing up today, which I'm going to make up tomorrow, using mango, cream, coconut, cinnamon, and a sweetener of some kind, haven't decided, but may even go for something like molasses, (just a tiny bit to get that particular flavour like palm sugar). I grew up in Malaysia and India for many years, and used to get the same dessert from the local markets, with mango, rambutams, paw paw or custard apples, with sticky rice, (the black sticky rice was my favourite). They used to sprinkle some spice mix on top and wrap it in a banana leaf, and cook it with coconut cream mixed with palm sugar, it was so delicious I would love to be able to vape it :).

I let you know how it turns out, if its good I'll send you some :)

5. kololo

kololo New Member

Wow. :ghost: ...but awesome.

Well, you'll just have to name it after me then, lol. That's really freaky that you were thinking the same thing?

Anyway, sounds like a gorgeous juice and I know exactly the banana leaf market treats you mean. We had a guy come to our Island every day straight from the morning market on the mainland, with two massive baskets that he carried on either end of a big length of wood across his shoulders. The baskets were full of these kinds of treats and other spectacularly delicious street food mini-meals. I never saw someone work so hard for so little and smile so much in my life. He's still doing it every day, 20 years on....anyway, I've completely digressed. :)

6. senjeny

senjeny New Member

Getting the percentages right will be the difficult thing, I have no idea if there is a concentrate that could recreate pandan leaf, which they use when cooking the rice, oh well, but I love experimenting, so will give it a red hot go :)

I really miss the market foods, we really have nothing even remotely like those markets here in canada, when our friends used to visit from.coms, they would freak out that we used to get all our food from the local markets, thought we were all gonna die from some hideous disease .comse everything was cooked in the open, but we were as healthy as. I used to go with our Ah Mah every day and the food was always fresh and tasty. I can remember actually walking these great big crabs home on strings, then into the pot they went, and became dinner. We always had so much choice of fruit, I really miss it, particularly when mangoes are $6 each at the supermarket, and over there we could pick as many as we could eat off the trees on the way home from school. Those were the days :)

lol now we're seriously off topic, (but I did mention fruit)

7. okinos

okinos New Member

Oh pick me pick me :) I want some tooooo :) but without cinnamon ;)

8. Molly

Molly New Member

Gawd, sorry oznewby. I just realised I was off topic, I got this thread mixed up with another one that Spud started...and the mango/coconut thingy is not really connected with your OP. Apologies. :)

9. eguansbulg

eguansbulg New Member

lol, mangoes are fruit :)

10. doeman

doeman New Member

If I can come up with a good recipe, I'll post it on here, then you can make it up with the things you like, and leave out what you don't like.

Now I better get to bed, and start dreaming about percentages :)

11. onur_57

onur_57 New Member

Spud you should call it "Jen's Freaky Mango juice" :D

12. rogue1337

rogue1337 New Member

I was just about to mention that, great idea for a flavor you guys, but, well its kinda at least as much about the texture that desert isnt it?

count me in if you figure it out though

13. Well Duh!

Well Duh! New Member

lol, a "desert" has a pretty sandy texture I would imagine :)

14. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Good name, I'll keep it in mind, lol, was a bit of a freak out when Jen mentioned it, if I was paranoid I'd be thinking she's reading my thoughts, and make sure the tin foil I make my next hat out of is a little thicker than the homebrand stuff I've been using :)

15. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Among all the flavours my favourite one is Gorilla flavour. I have tried many types of fruit flavours. My favourite fruit flavour is the 'Wild Berry'. My friend once recommended it to me and I tried it. It feels really amazing when you take this one. I would recommend you to try it just one time! :)

16. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    Fruit flavors are the best, I love the refreshing scent they give me especially in the summer. Wild Berry is excellent!