Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

For the drip tip collectors

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by dxxxx, Sep 29, 2015.

1. dxxxx

dxxxx New Member

2. albertnicol

albertnicol New Member

They polish up really nicely.

A lot of the deeper darker colours really glow.

3. Werlauri

Werlauri New Member

4. Bubbly!

Bubbly! New Member

Oooh Thx for link will have to buy some

5. clapycle

clapycle New Member

Do we canuks call drip tips such as the shape of the tye dye type above 'vase shaped'?, whilst americans call them 'mings'?
    If so, is a real vase in the house with a plant in it reffered to as a ming?
    A bit off topic but i couldn't help notice it as i bought a drip tip from VK today and it was definately a ming shape, but the title named them 'vase'. We seem to have a very strange vocabulary at times so if someone could just help me out?

6. Hieron516

Hieron516 New Member

A drip tip is a drip tip. However for detailed description purposes the vaping communitity have given the differant shaped drip tips differant names according to their shape. Obviously the ming style drip tip is called that be.comse it resembles a ming vase like this one
    View attachment 1001
    Where as the Cannon style is more like this
    View attachment 1002
    And a Pawn is shaped like this
    View attachment 1004
    The vase drip tip that you got from VK is not a ming, mings have fatter bellys, your one is more of a traditional vase shape, slightly taller too. More like this one
    View attachment 1003
    And a real vase in a house with flowers in it would just be called a vase (there are many differant kinds/shapes/names)

7. yuppi

yuppi New Member

Thanks for that CCC.

Now I have a better idea what everybody is talking about. Needs a women's input to explain the finer points.

8. b52

b52 New Member

Triply tips is pissing me off and giving me anger issues they never have stock

9. maximsdarkay4704

maximsdarkay4704 New Member

10. Celina

Celina New Member

thats just there way of saying its reserved for someone, you pay for it upfront and its made to order then listed like that so no-one buys it.
    if they do ,.. its ???? .. profit all the way.

11. uyeanonim

uyeanonim New Member

In 1368 the Ming Dynasty started in China. Vases from that era have a distinct shape. And are called a ming vase. So Cherry Vape designed a drip tip with that shape and called it a ming. It was successful. Then the chinese copies started. (like lavatube to the pro-vari) But they didn't call it a ming, they called it vase shaped drip tip. So to recap. The chinese created ming, the americans stole it for a drip tip and the Chinese made a knock off. Which, if you know your history, it is typical. They will make a knock off of something even if it was their idea in the first place.

Ps. Sort of like. The chinese makes the first e-cigarette, American design and produce the Pro-vari, the chinese make a knock off with the lavatube. It's the natural order of things.

12. dizzyjnry6041

dizzyjnry6041 New Member

Thank you CCC, now i fully understand the concept of drip tips with your detailed post!