Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

For The 6 Volt Big Battery Mod Users

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by babyjill_luvsnick, Apr 4, 2015.

1. For The 6 Volt Big Battery Mod Users

What type of Atomizer to you use in that Big Boy, so that it will not burn up?

Do you use carts with it, or just drip?

And what Atomizes have you tried with it, along with experience with them?

2. slimgoodie

slimgoodie Guest

I myself prefer to use the 901 atomizers they seem to work really well and I have only had one burn up on me usually laste for a couple months with the right up keep :)

3. lmfao

lmfao Guest

Thats great news, alot of users say they burn their antys quick, or they have a burnt taste, do you drip only, or use carts, or both.

4. geoff

geoff Guest

I actually drip, but I do throw a cart in to give me a little bit harder pull. I dont like the feeling of sucking thru a straw.

5. RyanWillcox

RyanWillcox Guest

Thanks for your help, and info, can not wait to try my new 6 Volt out, should be here next week, hope the battery's, and charger arrive first

6. pumpkin

pumpkin Guest

I've used 510 atty with 6 volt- but the taste is slightly burnt.. 5 Volt is the sweet spot. I've used 510 atty's for 2 months @ 5 volts. Niether voltage will burn out atty's if you know how to tereat the atty. Keep it Wet ! But some atty just quit.

One sure way IMO to burn out an atty is putting in in your pocket- without having an off switch. Suddenly you pushing the button and your pocket is getting hot- I've burned out atty's like that- ouch.