Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Food flavourings

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by The Devil, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Ok, a real newbie question here,
    Made my first 10ml Virginia from PV / VG and concentrate from vaping cobra. Pretty standard stuff but I was quite pleased with myself as I thought it wasn't half bad. Used the ratios from the forum here and ran it by the ejuice app I downloaded on my phone.

However ....... (yes the mind boggles). Have been Batching the last couple of nights and when raiding the cupboard for something to eat (no fast food where I live ..... well nothing I can get after a few bourbies) I came across the wife's stock of Queens liquid food flavourings that she would obviously use when making cakes (I presume). Stuff like coconut, chocky, caramel, vanilla etc. And I got to thinking ........ Can these be used for flavourings and vaping ejuice ??

After all, if you can eat them, why not vape them ?
    Cheers
    Sodd

2. ashlin4metal

ashlin4metal New Member

In another life when just starting, I had to vape almond flavoring. Please don't ask!!!. Later I did try and use similar stuff for mixing, but its very weak and doesn't do much at all. All in the name of science I might add!! My opinion is its a waste of time??

3. SacredDB

SacredDB New Member

Queens is generally not very good to use for vaping, like Rob said not strong enough & a bit of a waste of time.
    What we use for concentrates are usually much much stronger than Queens food flavorings. I think you would be almost needing to use Queens like a doubler to get good flavor from the mix.

4. shadowweavers

shadowweavers New Member

5. gdfvwedpka

gdfvwedpka New Member

Ok, you have me convinced,
    I'll leave the wife's stuff alone ha ha. (I'd probably be cruising for a bruising anyway)
    Cheers
    Sodd

6. Tornedeaus

Tornedeaus New Member

Nope, it's a waste of time and money, it may take longer but if you want to experiment try,

Flavour Concentrates E-Liquid E-Juice

He has a section for "raw ingredients", but for starting out the Capella's rock the fo'shixzzle,,,,