Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Fogger build

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by vmaqkzfpkv, Jul 7, 2014.

1. vmaqkzfpkv

vmaqkzfpkv New Member

Started building my own coils, have had no problems with the single coils, Fogger, Kayfun but among the stuff ive bought was a dual coil Fogger, looked a bit fiddly for me to build as a dual so i thought i could make it as a single coil atty. Started with a 3.5 mm drill bit and gave it 5 winds with 30 ga wire, after a bit of mucking around got it centered and secured to posts, onto the Ohm checker 1.68, looking good, cut a 3mm strip of cotton and poked it thru the coil, cut it to length and then cut the ends of the cotton to form a V each end. Juiced it up and poked each end to a juice channel, screwed it onto my Vamo and gave it a blast, looks like its working so put the coil together and back on the Vamo. It gave off heaps of vape but was very airy, was thinking of putting in more cotton but being a lazy fellow i stuffed a toothpick in one air hole and Vammmmo, pun intended, its working a treat, still a bit airy but the vape is the best ive got out of any atty so far. mallee00

2. cromangon

cromangon New Member

:triumphant:

10 bloody thingies.

3. Alicia Renee

Alicia Renee New Member

Looked a bit stupid with a toothpick hanging out of me atty, got a bit of plastic coated electrical wire the same diameter as the air holes, pulled the wire out, shoved the plastic in the air holes and Vammmmmo, air reducers, works a treat now. mallee00

4. RawKella

RawKella New Member

I should have grabbed the fogger with adjustable airflow but picked up the stumpy orchid clone instead. Love it and hate it. Airy draw with gobbs of flavour but what a female dog to build on.