Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

First Mech Mod- Should I Get a Kick?

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by mymet, Nov 4, 2015.

1. mymet

mymet New Member

Im looking at buying my first mech mod (need something small for work) and RBA im going to use it with Purple Efest 18350 10.5A and Sumsung 25r 20A 183650 batteries when im not at work

If im using 1-1.5ohm coils should i use a kick or a safety fuse? Mainly looking at it as a safety thing being the first mech mod ive used i dont want batteries exploding

the Ohms calculator says it is well within the safe range with both those batteries but still not sure.

2. Kesyutery

Kesyutery New Member

What Rba are you going to use.
    Im also rather curious if you looked at the smaller isticks they are very small.

3. lwjxagc0p

lwjxagc0p New Member

Don't need a kick dude...you'll know when your battery gets to 3.6v or 3.7v the drop in performance is very noticeable.

4. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Going for a Kayfun lite. Ive seen the joyetech ego one, i was going to go for that but the 1.8ml tank is too small id rather carry an extra battery. Anything too long bends in my pocket at work. The Kanger EMOW snapped where the ego thread is the other day and plus the 18350 tube mods look awesome. And sturdy.

5. voillle

voillle New Member

The smaller eGo One battery is 1mm shorter in length than a PAPS 350 and 3mm smaller in diameter. It also has approximately 60% more capacity than a AW18350, and is protected from shorts. It also has an in-built charging facility.

Only problem is finding an atty to suit if the standard atty is not suitable.

6. sandraxdav

sandraxdav New Member

they are considered old school now, but a Vamo would work if your intent on the tube mod/ replaceable battery.
    they are a solid device even doubles up as a weapon or a hammer :D

But GT is right Ego one kit is a good device, im not sure if it could run a delta 2 with all the metal it can take a few hits