Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

first day vapin

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by Helena! :), Nov 9, 2015.

1. Helena! :)

Helena! :) New Member

well where do i start, today was my first day vaping i bought a evod starter kit and a protank 11 to go with it as well, it came with a small10ml bottle of vape my job involves a lot of driving, waiting, then working flat out for a few hours then drive and wait again and so i got up to about 65 cigs a day I SHIT YOU NOT lol .so after day one of vaping i cut down to 8 smokes today:grey: ,so i wont say i have seen the light or anything but i am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak i found it enjoyable and have ordered some juice from mt baker and from reading your this site will be buying some items from vaperking as well. so may be by next week i will be down to no cigs at all :D

2. dydbprihbhwp

dydbprihbhwp New Member

Good on you mate, 65 cigarettes a day down to 8 is a huge reduction. It wont take you long mate and cigarettes will be a thing of the past.

3. Mommy_of_3_boys

Mommy_of_3_boys New Member

Off to a good start there Fronty :D
    Welcome to the forums !

There is a learning curve , but work to your own pace , every vape you have instead of a smoke is a win in my books ... lots for you to read up about and study , and you will find it will soon be second nature to you I am sure .... lookout , it soon becomes a hobby , instead of an addiction :D

4. BertVaughan

BertVaughan New Member

Take the time to play with your gear while you are waiting for Eliquid with nic content. Patience is your friend and with vaping there are no rules or judgements. Many people dual use until they all of a sudden forget to smoke. :D good luck with it.

5. pjfunyans

pjfunyans New Member

Nice work!
    was the juice nic?
    If not - Awesome Job!!!

I still have a half a pack of ciggs from when I started vapeing, and to be honest still have one every few days - not .comse I want to, but top be sure i am not missing out on anything.

And every time i realise 'I'm Not!'

(mind you - weeks old pack of stale tobacco - not hard to beat right? lols!)

6. ypwjtxw5i

ypwjtxw5i New Member

oooo message incoming - I have some spare gear you may be able to use.

7. Joe S

Joe S New Member

thanks for the encouragement guys, i was a bit self consensus about it at work but a few guys where like, where did you get it and wanted the site i got it from. it took a while to find a pace i like .at first a was sucking like a vacuum lol

8. b52

b52 New Member

check your private message at the top of the screen ^^^^^^

9. Duality99

Duality99 New Member

This thread ...... is good. I like these ones.

10. warren v

warren v New Member

Be proud of yourself mate. From 65 to 8 in one day is amazing. Like Crisscross said, take your time and don't be harsh on yourself if you don't meet your own initial expectations. I also like to read these posts be.comse it validates even more that we are doing a good thing. Welcome to the forum and to vaping in general. The world of vaping is as big or as small and simple as you want to make it. I look forward to reading your updates (positive or negative ones ). Good luck, keep your chin up and vape on ☺

11. baangelaslitlea9712

baangelaslitlea9712 New Member

hey brilliant job there mate I love your work.
    Pretty soon the big tobacco companies will no longer own a big chunk of your pay packet.
    Where abouts are you located man?

12. ghostbutterfly

ghostbutterfly New Member

Dam nice of you vengaman the generosity of vapers on this forum never ceases to amaze.

13. NetApple

NetApple New Member

That is awesome mate
    New to it myself, took me 3 days before I went to zero smokes
    It is an awesome feeling to be rid of them! Keep it up mate!!!!

14. kehindeodulate

kehindeodulate New Member

na skoville no nic in what i was vaping today so in a twisted logic way i and enjoying the vape and subsidizing the nic with a few cigs lol and to be truthful i expected to just vape half the day, then just have to smoke cigs the rest, but it worked out much differently to what i expected

15. Janet R

Janet R New Member

stick with it man - its worth it.

16. nyte

nyte New Member

coal miner i am in vic live in hoppers crossing mate

17. djefaina

djefaina New Member

well its now 3 days vaping have found that the morning cig today was like cardboard 3 puffs and put it out was really surprised by this also the my evod batteries are heating up a bit near where they screw on the tank .cant wait for my order from mt barker it landed here Saturday night hopeful it will be here by Wednesday, was craving a cig really bad Saturday night but in stead came here and read quite a bit on making my own vapes so will give that a go in the future

18. hoinnaPab

hoinnaPab New Member

Congrats that's brilliant. Who would have guessed. We would......:D

19. AuthototagBum

AuthototagBum New Member

Your journey sounds awesome mate 65 cigs a day to 6 and then to a couple of puffs is legendary with zero nicotine. wait till you get the extra feeling of a ciggy like throat hit and a satisfactory nic crave vape. you will be amazed! Good work mate. i foresee upgrading of vape gear in your very short future with the amount of $$$ you're now saving but for now enjoy every step of the beginners journey from DIY to which nic level is right for you, and to new shinny bigger better toys..... WARNING may or may not become a Hobby from which there is no return haha.

20. erundaTardy

erundaTardy New Member

yer i am amazed, but to tell ya the truth i feel f^&* ordinary at the moment lol missing the nic i think