Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Fastech delivery times

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Teroneld, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Teroneld

Teroneld New Member

Hi all well have been ordering some gear from fastech and while ive been doing it trying there different postage rates to find which may be the most fastest and reliable ,firstly i have used the free postage service now admitadly it was just after xmas when i ordered and it took 28 days to get to me ,ok so next order and although very small used there e parcel express bit more but give it a go 9 days i can live with that ,next is an express postage tocomstralia about 5.00 so ill wait and see how that goes ,once i work out what is what i should be fine as normally it takes 10+ days to get anything from china or hong kong .Will order some ego batteries and see what options i am given there but for now 9 days i can live with ,this is mainly for hardware and not juices ill try to stick local for that as i want to support local e juice talent .
    Just on a side note on tv at the moment there is the block,my kitchen rules and other shows such ascomstralia got talent ect i rekon we should approach the 9 network and see if we can get a show my e juice rules ,i know its a fanatasy but wouldnt it be a spinout if they did ,anyway our premier wants driverless cars now thats a spinout so i dont know what he is vaping , what about all the speeding revenue they would lose as to mention the poor cop who asks ok who was driving "not me" .

2. wwonka

wwonka New Member

Interesting experiment....

I tend to order from them and just try to forget that I ever did it. That way it is a pleasant surprise when it arrives.

3. nothingsus

nothingsus New Member

last one took 10 days with the +$2comspost option, pretty good i reckon

4. DafenotaDweni

DafenotaDweni New Member

Been 7 days for me, nothing yet. I can be patient. Got a drip tip stand, some hdmi cables and ps3 controllers for my brother..

5. kritic

kritic New Member

Yes about 7 to 10 days with the $2 option for me.

6. wraeth - PHA

wraeth - PHA New Member

Fixed it for you.

7. Swtf

Swtf New Member

FT do swaps now?
    Didn't like your borther much then eh?

8. arennaPlads

arennaPlads New Member

Bwa ha ha I got four sisters I could give up at least one of them for some more vaping gear!!