Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

fairly new, considering a rebuildable?

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by Expressyourself, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Expressyourself

Expressyourself New Member

Got into vaping a little while ago with a 20W istick and .comtilus mini, previously I had slowly worked my way up to a pack of winfield blues a day, now after the istick i'm down to a pack of greys a week and looking to give them up entirely over the next few months. With this in mind I grabbed a vaporshark rDNA40 and am running temp sensing coils in a big .comtilus, so far it's great.

I like to DIY and am considering grabbing a rebuildable atomizer, just not sure what I need to get started and looking for tips. I'm considering the SQuape reloaded as it appears very well made, and I love things that are well made (I know it's pricey, but compared to $25 a day on smokes it's nothing). So if I got this, what else would I need to help me get started?

Thanks!

2. TEWWilfor

TEWWilfor New Member

wire wick and juice

3. audide

audide New Member

am i on the right track using cotton wick and ni200 wire?

4. SkexArrep

SkexArrep New Member

Try starting with kanthal, ni200 is really finicky to work with.

5. Josjua

Josjua New Member

thanks for the advice, from what I've seen many people are having a fair bit of trouble with ni200 so makes sense, guess I'll grab both and see how it goes.. What I'm having trouble with though is finding a starting point - I've found a whole heap of guys talking about their build and how they like it, but not much in the way of why.. My understanding still reaches only as far as that I'll coil some wire and stuff a wick through it, I'm specifically unsure of .comge, number of coils and sizing of coils, and the effect this will have.. I'm always happy to just grab the parts and have a crack, but this is pretty uncharted territory for me

6. Brenner

Brenner New Member

I Havnt built a coil yet but am about to start on the sub tank mini rba
    Going to copy a build off pbusardo on YouTube. Have a look through his videos.
    What tank- rebuild able you looking at? Someone here should be able to help.

Edit. Whoops didn't see Squape, pbusardo has a vid , nickel build .15 ohm