Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Ex-Seahawks star says Seattle got borderline disrespectful with contract offer to All-Pro linebacker

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by ymakerpi8d, Jan 2, 2024.

?

Ex-Seahawks star says Seattle got borderline disrespectful with contract offer to All-Pro

1. Ex-Seahawks star says Seattle got borderline disrespectful with contract offer to All-Pro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ex-Seahawks star says Seattle got borderline disrespectful with contract offer to All-Pro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Device:
    dj
    Juice:
    dj
    After spending the 2022 season with the , former linebacker will be returning to Seattle after .Wagner spent the first 10 seasons of his career in Seattle, but his first stint with the team ended contentiously when the Seahawks unceremoniously . Apparently, Wagner's return to Seattle also got off to a contentious start. According Nick Wittgren Jersey to Wagner's friend and former Seahawks star , general manager John Schneider almost me sed up the deal."I knew it was in the works," Sherman said of a po sible Wagner return,. "I was hoping that John didn't me s it up, and he didn't. He tried. He tried on multiple occasions."So what did Schneider do to almost blow up the deal? Apparently, he made a 'borderline disrespectful' offer to Wagner. "I mean, just lowballing a guy," Sherman said. "There's a difference between lowballing and being disrespectful and they got borderline disrespectful. Thankfully, Bobby really wanted to be with the Seahawks, and he really wanted to come back home. Because other people offered him more money."Wagner confirmed on Wednesday Corey Dickerson Jersey that he had other teams interested in him, but for the six-time All-Pro, it wasn't about the money. He simply Sergio Romo Jersey wanted to return to Seattle."I had some teams that were interested in me," Wagner said, . "Obviously didn't want to go too far, unle s I just knew it was going to be a championship opportunity. And (I) kind of just let it play out that way. But as soon as I started talking to Seattle, things kind of started moving a little bit." In the end, Wagner, who serves as his own agent, ended up signing Deven Marrero Jersey a one-year deal that will be worth up to $5.5 million. According , the deal includes $4.48 million in guaranteed money and he can also make another $1.02 million in per-game roster bonuses.Wagner definitely remembers how bitter he felt when his time with the Seahawks came to an end last year, but he didn't let that impact the negotiations this year."I just think the biggest thing was, I just felt like we could have handled it differently, handled the busine s side differently," Wagner said . "But Caleb Smith Jersey I think I'm mature enough to know that busine s is busine s and sometimes things don't get handled the same way, and so I don't really hold grudges like that." Wagner might not love the deal he got with the Seahawks this time around, but he seems to realize that if he was going to return to Seattle, he was going to have to leave some money on the table and he seems happy with that decision, which is really all that matters.
    Click here Click here Click here