Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Eleaf Istick

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by CRYDAYAVEME, Jul 24, 2015.

1. CRYDAYAVEME

CRYDAYAVEME New Member

We need an Istick thread. Do you love or hate it? What problems have you had with yours? Do you plan on buying the 30W or 50W stick when they come out soon? Or a mini?

I personally love mine. Way better vape quality than the spinners to me. I don't mind not having the replaceable battery, I like being able to charge it with my cell phone charger. And it's affordable.

I haven't had the 510 connection problems everyone else seems to have, but I use mostly ego threaded toppers and the adaptor is almost always on. So I'm not changing the piece that connects constantly like others do.

I do have a problem with sometimes, if my thumb isn't directly over the fire button it won't fire when pushed. Just a minor annoyance for me though.

I really think this and the similar devices (IPV etc.) are game changers. A lot has changed in the two years since I started vaping, and Volt batteries were the number one recommended device for newbies. I would easily recommend this to a new vaper now, it's pretty simple to use and understand for almost anyone.

2. ea84

ea84 New Member

i tried a friend's and they are so cute. smaller than i expected

3. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

i love my 30w Istick. Very small and battery life is pretty good.

4. Xiono

Xiono New Member

I have 2 of them and would recommend them to anyone, no problems so far except I had to swap the supplied adapter to use with ego toppers, no big deal :)

5. ramonefaq

ramonefaq New Member

Bought this for daughter.. she likes it .. its ok .. bit bigger than a lighter so way too small for me and hate inbuilt battery (personal preference) .. what I am not so sure about is those who use it and grip the dammed thing for dear life .. I get worried the battery might overheat.. probably an unreasonable thought but its a prejudice I have

6. bannatjnior5661

bannatjnior5661 New Member

i had an iStick for a while, directly after they first came out. My pros/cons list
    PROS:
    compact
    great battery life vs size
    good form factor/ergonomics
    well machined parts/clean threads
    price tag is spot on/under expectations
    simple to use
    VV/VW
    Clear screen
    CONS:
    Auto Adjustment based on Ω I HATE THAT.
    Recessed 510. I prefer the lip/deck area that many devices offer
    Non spring loaded center pin. This leads to connection issues and isn't expensive to do
    Only fires down to 1.0Ω but will not hit the full 20w at 1.0Ω
    I dislike the onboard battery but that is personal prejudice.
    I am not sold on the lack of visible ventilation holes. I am not saying it doesn't have any, i am saying that I have not found them.
    The lack of warranty/customer service is more an issue with the manufacturer than the product, but it does bother me.

7. Marisa

Marisa New Member

First, I thought it is just another mod, but after 2 months non-using, I found it's still half powered! Amazing! I lovi'n it now!

8. bjehzshulzea2306

bjehzshulzea2306 New Member

First thing I ever had from eleaf was my Ohm meter and I've had it well over a year and I love it. I also love my Istick. Great all the way around. 2200mAh, tiny and pocket able. the only thing that's a bit of a bummer is you cant use the atlantis because it wont fire anything below 1ohm. But the bending adapter is pretty stellar. They also have the istick mini, has anyone seen that? I'll post pics of these items. I'm telling you that eleaf is really stepping up their game. the Lemo kayfun style RTA is a big success too. look for more cool stuff coming from eleaf.

The bending adapter.
    [​IMG]

the mini 10watt next to a regular istick.
    [​IMG]

the lemo. It definitely blows kayfuns out of the water if your a lung hitter..
    [​IMG]

9. kehindeodulate

kehindeodulate New Member

I think I'm missing the point if the bendy thing. It covers up the fire button. So other than if the threads aren't working right and need an adaptor.. Well I don't get it.

The 50w istick coming out the 25th will be able to handle the Atlantis or kanger sub ohm tanks :)

10. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Aren't oils dangerous to vaporise. I know someone who has COPD from using oil burners in the house.

11. tltto1st

tltto1st New Member

WOW that was some random shit right there!

12. bach123

bach123 New Member

the bending adapter is for pocketability. It's only purpose is to make it smaller and easier to stick in a pocket or purse, that and to keep your device's 510 connection threads pristine.

13. jan

jan New Member

I was responding to a post by whitechick. Don't know how it ended up here.

Just had a look. whitechick has been kicked out of nu-vapor. Well done.

14. Lisa V

Lisa V New Member

you don't know about the ghost admins? There really are ghosts on these internets running shit. fer realz. :D

15. Ertyu

Ertyu New Member

She must have history. She asked in a newbie thread where to post a "post relevant to this forum"

16. paradox slayer

paradox slayer New Member

I don't know where they get the idea that it is a good idea to sell their stuff by posing as ordinary members. It just makes me take note of products so I will never buy them because I am irritated when they dredge up old posts without any reason.

17. Client_u

Client_u New Member

Anyone have the 50w yet? Thoughts about it?

Jk, just read no one has shipped them yet.

My istick 20 took a bath, and I don't think she will be revived with the rice (but I tried anyway) and am looking into getting a 50

18. lynneZ

lynneZ New Member

Now I'm vaping Eleaf Lemo with istick 30W, fantastic I have to say!

19. Boyboabs

Boyboabs New Member

Prettied up the isticks a bit. Didn't wanna spend the $$ on wraps since I'll be upgrading soon

[​IMG]

20. neo9693

neo9693 New Member

Yep I love my Eleaf, I have all three, 20,30 and 50W yesterday I got my Eleaf Lemo drop in the mail. It came pre wicked and I got it going, what I dislike about the lemo is the stupid way they do the air flow control. That is the only thumbs down I can give it. Yes indeed it is a Kafun killer but at least the airflow control is on the outside and like the lemo you have to use a tool to adjust the airflow. I am slightly disapointed at Eleaf, they make such a good variety of mods easy to use etc., but when it came to the tank....well surely it is not rocket science to put an airflow ring outside the tank. The other thing I noticed also the cotton that was in it and the coil which read 1.6 ohm; the wick burned through at Phil Presdo's reccomendation of 14W; after half an hours use. I replaced it with Jap cotton which I use for the Kafun and other RBA's and no problem. I do not know what sort of cotton came in the packet with the RBA but if it burns out so quick then I will trash it.

My other favourite Mod is the Heatwave Invader Mini how many of you have tried it and I would be interested in your opinions of it.

Regards to all

Nick