Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Eleaf iJust Mini Or GeekVape Flint? Which Kit Is Better For MTL Vaping?

Discussion in 'Vapesourcing.com' started by Vapesourcing, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Active Member

Device:
    RX2/3 + TFV8
    Juice:
    Joyetech
    Guys, good day! These days I'm a bit sold on stick style MTL vape devices. I shopped around some vape stores near me and find two decent kits. One is from Eleaf and the other is from GeekVape. In the following are more details.

We first look at the Cheap Eleaf iJust Mini Kit. It is a compact and handheld pen-style vaping system, integrating a 1100mAh rechargeable battery, 3 power level settings, and is paired with the iJust Mini Atomizer to create flavored clouds of vapor. Crafted from durable zinc-alloy, the chassis of the iJust Mini is small enough to fit within the palm of the hand and is extremely lightweight even with the large 1100mAh rechargeable battery integrated within.
    [​IMG]
    In addition, the battery outputs in a direct voltage based fashion, expending a charge to upkeep the level of efficient vaporization. Paired with the Eleaf iJust Mini Tank, the included tank can accept up to 2mL of today's most popular eJuice with the use of the MTL or DTL coil options installed in a plug 'n' play fashion.

Then is the Geek Vape Flint Kit that is the ultimate vape pen kit optimized for Nic Salts and MTL vape style. Crafted with simplicity in mind, it measures a compact 22mm base diameter with ergonomic design---fully operational via a single hexagon firing button. The Flint is equipped with an internal 950mAh battery, powering the device with three different Voltage Output Modes in the following range: 3.2V, 3.5V, and 3.8V.
    [​IMG]
    A full suite of safety protection along with intuitive LED battery light indicator provides an easy-to-use experience. The atomizer section features the new 1.6ohm NS Coils, catering to both regular E-Liquid in MTL mode and special nicotine salts E-Liquid. The Flint Tank comes with a dynamic AFC ring, featuring five different airflow sizes for the most customizable feature.

You may also like this: cheap joyetech exceed grip kit