Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

EJuice Mixing Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by The Fat Man, Jun 13, 2015.

1. The Fat Man

The Fat Man New Member

Hi all,

I ave been using the ejuice recipe and mixing calculator posted by scubabatdan on ECF for a while and found it to be quite useful, but I wanted to make some changes to it so I can take into account PG/VG levels in doublers/triplers and nic base. Thought I would post a link to what I have done to get some feedback or suggestions for improvements/changes from everyone here.

Please note I haven't checked all the calculations thoroughly yet but as most are based on the spreadsheet by scubabatdan I think they are pretty accurate.

It is an excel 2007/2010 spreadsheet.

eJuice Calculator

2. agfa g

agfa g New Member

that's pretty good :)
    just wanted to suggest the addition of other manufacturers and their products. and can anything be done as to an import/export function just so we can replicate other people's recipes easier?

3. xkissproxa1236

xkissproxa1236 New Member

Thanks for the feedback

Could do an import/export function, other thing I want to add when I get around to it is using different nic bases, mixing different premix doublers etc at different PG/VG rates and percentages for those like me who like to mix a few mls of this doubler with a few mls of that doubler, would also like to add the ability to save those mixes as recipes/custom mixes.

In terms of importing recipe's it may be a little harder as I have set the flavours up slightly different to scubabatdan in his spreadsheet that I based mine on. In his when you save a recipe it doesn't save the manufacturer of the flavourings where as mine does.