Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Easy way to clean 510-T attys

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by jubbly, Aug 31, 2015.

1. jubbly

jubbly New Member

Just thought i would put this up more for the newer vapors as i know that things can get confusing when starting out.

I have been using the new 510-T atty purchased from Juice whore(thanks Del) solid for the last few days and have tried my best to break this thing well happy to say a good couple ml of different types of juice has gone through it and it is still firing great guns still not 1 dry hit or any leaving what so ever my juices i use i make 100% with the base VG diluted 15-20% with distilled water so the juice is still thick compared with PG mixes but still wicks fine in the 510-T atty.

OK as you can not see the coil a dry burn would not be a good way to try and clean this little atty so so far this has worked best for me at least.

1 take the tank out of the 510-t atty and the 510-t atty of your PV.
    2 Blow through the threaded end to get out the excess juice out of the 510-t atty make sure you have a tissue on the other side to catch the juice.
    3 get a tissue and carefully wipe the inside wall of the 510-t atty where the tank goes.
    4 load a tank with either plain VG or PG(user choice) put that filled tank into the 510-t atty and screw it back onto your PV
    5 Vape the plain VG or PG until you can not taste any flavour any more you know have a clean fresh atty ready for a new flavor.

I would gladly recommend the 510-t atty and tanks to people starting out as they work great and the flavor and vapor production are good the only thing you have to remember is when you draw go really soft and slow for best performance.

2. Hieplereorcip

Hieplereorcip New Member

thanks for this exactly what i was looking for. I agree the 510 t is taking care of my needs perfectly and i am quiet new to this.

3. Nate B

Nate B New Member

No problem Pippo glad it helped.

Found another way you can flush out the attys will work on any atty saw a video on you tube forget the guys name but his method works.

If you get a white rubber end cap from a carto stick in on the atty at the mouth piece end then get a syringe filled with either pg or VG forced the vg/pg through the atty then draw it up again from the threaded end back into the syringe do this a few times and you will see little black pieces come out from the atty that's all the burn juice works really well on clogged up attys and if you use pg/vg for the flush then you just blow it out and you can vape again straight away don't have to wait for it to dry