Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

e juice help.

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by CindyComesBack, Sep 26, 2015.

1. CindyComesBack

CindyComesBack New Member

Hi. Just after a quick opinion. I ordered some nice juice from the US ranging from 10-18mg when i first started vaping. Now with new set up (istick 30w and subtank mini) those nic levels are way to high for me. My problem is i would still like to enjoy these juices. So what do i do. Ive got a vision spinner 2 and mini protank3 aswell. If i buy some higher ohm coils for the mini protank do you think i can still enjoy the higher juices compared to my current set up? Thanks.

2. I <3 Nick Jonas

I <3 Nick Jonas New Member

You might find the 18mg is to high for you for lung hit , You might have to get lower nic next time you order I use 6mg for lung hit but for mouth to lung I can go higher. I dont know about higher ohm will help.

3. tmmaurizio

tmmaurizio New Member

If you don't mind diluting the flavour grab some pg/vg and add to it. If you want to maintain the same flavour levels, reorder in 0mg and mix to the appropriate level

4. sapyasapya@sapya.com

[email protected] New Member

if you really like the juices why not make another order for the same juices with 0% nic then just dilute them that way - then youll reduce the nic without losing the flavour. id even send a message to the company with your prev order number and tell them your predicament and they may just give you a little discount - I certainly would, for a few damn good reasons.

5. BrentTylerjkl

BrentTylerjkl New Member

Experiment a little. Nothing wrong with getting a new device and trying the juice in an older/different setup to see if you prefer it. I have juices I paid a lot for that I thought tasted terrible in the new tanks with lower ohms until I put it into a device I hadn't used in a couple months with higher ohms and lower power.

Some juices aren't preferable sub ohming. Some are.

6. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Rosa Maria what mg do you vape.