Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

E-Fest IMRs

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by summergrl891, Jan 10, 2016.

1. summergrl891

summergrl891 New Member

Very happy with some E-Fest IMR 14500 700Mah batteries I recently purchased from Vape King.

Previously to these I was using some Trustfire 900Mah protected ones in my L-Rider Robust and the unit would sometimes cut out for no apparent reason and would always demand a recharge @ 3.7 volts.

With my new E-Fests it doesn't cut out at all for no reason and will get down to 3.5 volts before a recharge.

Not bad for under $6 per battery and with a low capacity mod like this every little bit counts and even though they are 200Mah lower than the Trusfires they last way longer. Admittedly the Trustfires are getting a bit old as well but haven't been used all that much.

2. svtulirkaskt

svtulirkaskt New Member

Yea i had a couple of 18650 trustfires they had 4000ma written on them
    they lasted about half the time of my sanyo 2600
    i got 4 efest 18350s that are great in the vmax l

3. CHiL0Sa

CHiL0Sa New Member

efest are great batterys imo just as good as aw's performance wise at halt the price :)

4. Dialga of the 21st

Dialga of the 21st New Member

I'm running protected 18650 Black/Red 2400's in the Vamo and they seem to drop off at around 3.7V which is when I swap and recharge.
    I would have expected a bit more out of them actually,but I'm pretty new to Mod Batts.

I was looking about the net this morning and found these links,might help?

LiIon 18650 battery comparison

Battery test-review 18650 summary

SS600 has a link on his Ebay store about all things Battery(which I still need to wade through).

5. irredhorTrova

irredhorTrova New Member

Hey Steve is that the Vmax V1?

Be careful with stacking these I've been told and the V1(with the squiggly lines)is over-powered due to the circuit board.

SS600 knows all about this.

6. Rhyader

Rhyader New Member

its the stainless one looks the same as the Zmax
    i dont use it much, i picked up a 18650 cube and have not put it down since
    Will do some research cheers for the heads up

7. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    Oh, batteries running out on me is my problem as well. That's pretty much why we changed to rechargeable ones for every gadget we have and of course e-cigs! Thank goodness your review came at the right time. I'm on the lookout for affordable but long-lasting battery brands. And for six dollars? Wow! E-fest is certainly on my list of to-buys.

8. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    Just wоndеring аs thеsе 18650 bаttеriеs I bоught аrе still fаirly nеw аnd I hаvе tо сhаrgе thеm аbоut 6 hоurs sоmеtimеs lоngеr, i аlwаys thоught it tооk 4 hоurs tо сhаrgе, аnd I hеаrd thеy tаkе lоngеr аnd lоngеr whеn thеy'rе оn thеir wаy оut? Thаnks.