Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

drinking аnd shоpping, аm i thе оnly оnе

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Jack Benoit, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    sо mаybе its bс its thе wееkеnd аnd I hаd а fifth оf vоdkа but I wеnt аhеаd аnd purсhаsеd thе mоds, tаnks, аnd misс itеms thаt I'vе bееn rеsеаrсhing fоr thе pаst 2 dаys...

thе list:

bоxеr dnа133

dаni еxtrеmе v2+

billоw v2

billоw v3

russiаn 91%

соil mаstеr v2 kit

rаngе оf kаnthаl а1 wirеs

sоmе kо gеn dо соttоns

this hоbby...lоving it

Sо whеn thе vаpе mаil аrrivеs I'm gоing tо bе trying my first еvеr DIY. Will prоbаbly stаrt with thе zеph v2 rbа thаt I hаvе оn thе shеlf.

"Wеll THАT wаs dumb..." оr, dоеs аnyоnе еlsе dо this?

2. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    I hate myself when I drink and don't drink much anymore because of it. There's only so many times I can wake up short $100-200 and wonder what the hell made me rationalize spending that money. I am definitely a spendy drunk.

3. Sirvapealot

Sirvapealot Member

Device:
    Flowermate Pro
    Juice:
    Gummy Bear
    I can tell you that I've not had good experiences with vaping and drinking. Every time, while I was in Vegas, that I went out with friends and got really drunk I would go overboard with my vape. The next morning I would wake up with a burning throat.

4. Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands Member

Device:
    e-cig
    Juice:
    Strawberry
    I always buy things that I don't really need when I have been drinking, and I always try to make sure that I'm not on my phone or laptop when I'm drunk, as that's the only way that I can really prevent myself from buying rubbish that I don't want or need. I have once bought a bulk load of vaping liquid when drunk, which I shouldn't have done, but as it turns out that was quite nice, so I can't say that it's something that I particularly regret.

5. epaultspm

epaultspm Member

Device:
    Aspire K3
    Juice:
    Green Apple
    Drinking impairs your judgement rather well. Combine this with the easy accessibility of online shopping and you can see just how easy it is for people to go on a little spending spree.

6. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    I have been there... It's especially fun to research mods but you know, once the price comes, it's always a bit of a surprise just how much one can spend on vaping mods. But yes, when I'm drinking, my rationale's impaired and I tend to go with my first gut instincts. And that includes too many mods, juices and sometimes, even pouches for my device. It's a good thing that I don't drink as much these days or else... Who knows what my billing statement from the credit card company would look like? Ah... The convenience of shopping at your own home... You can vape, drink and shop all at the same time. I never knew it could be this fun and expensive. Lol.

7. Okaviator

Okaviator Member

Device:
    Joyetech
    Juice:
    Lemon
    I had the exact samee habit. Whenever I'm drunk, I tend to buy whatever I've had on my mind the last few days. These days I limit myself when drinking so I don't make these poor decisions again.

8. genevb

genevb Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel II
    Juice:
    Apple
    After a few months or even years, when you look back, you'll realize that you lost most of your money while drinking, you started buying carelessly, however it's better when you buy something that it's not going to go away after a few days (like food, or in this case very expensive food), as the goods you buy, will last at least a year, it's not money completely thrown out the window. Anyway, I do not buy while I drink, especially because I want to go through every possible angle before spending my cash.

9. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    No you aren't the only one. I am sure plenty of people drink and shop.

10. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel
    Juice:
    Pineapple
    I will let you guys know that the last time I vaped and drunk atthe same time, I ended up in the kitchen's floor of a friend's house beside the bottle, it was crazy as fu

11. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    That looks like a solid setup. Let us know how it goes. In regards to drinking and vaping, I always find myself vaping too much when I am drinking.

12. Stopcigarettes

Stopcigarettes Member

Device:
    eGo-t
    Juice:
    RY4
    I normally try not to do that, they don't mix before you know it you have things that you might not really want on your hands. The ideal is to what until the effects of the alcohol wear off.