Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Drag 2 kit review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Mar 14, 2019.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    I received Drag 2 from Sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

Drag 2 comes in black color with different resin panels:

- Fire cloud
    - Aurora
    - Dawn
    - Flame
    - Island
    - Lnk
    - Puzzle
    - Scarlet

[​IMG]

Atomizer specification:

- Dimensions: 28 x 54.5mm
    - Capacity: 5ml(Standard Edition)/2ml(TPD Edition)z
    - Coil: U2/U4/U6/U8/N1/N2/N3/P2(only for Standard Edition)/D4 Coils Compatible

Mod specification:

- Dimensions: 88.3 x 51 x 26.5mm
    - Battery: 2 x 18650 batteries (NOT included)
    - Power Range: 5-177W
    - Resistance range: 0.05-5.0ohm
    - Temperature Range:200-600?/100-315?
    - Innovative Mode: FIT Mode
    - Output Current: 0-40A
    - Output Voltage Range:0-7.5V
    - Upgraded Function: Yes
    - Material: Zinc Alloy & Resin

In the box:

- DRAG 2 177W
    - UFORCE T2(5ml)
    - UFROCE U2(pre-installed)
    - UFROCE N3
    - Glass Tube(3.5ml)
    - Sealing O-Ring
    - USB Cable
    - GENE Chip Card
    - User Manual
    - Warranty Card

[​IMG]

Uforce t2 atomizer:

Uforce t2 atomizer comes in one color but drip tip on the atomizer will be the same as the panel on the mod. Build quality of the atomizer is very good, there is nothing that bothers me about build quality here. You can see details on the atomizer, some details you can see on the top cap, also here you can see engraved "Uforce", you can see some details on the airflow control ring that helps with airflow adjustment and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see some engravings.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With this atomizer you will receive one drip tip and this drip comes pre installed. Drip tip has two o rings that holds the drip tip perfectly in the place. You can't use here 810 or 510 drip tips which will be a con to some people. Drip tip is pretty much comfortable for using, diameter of the hole is 14mm, height of the drip tip is 10mm.
    This atomizer has really nice top fill system, you only need to push the top cap in order to fill the tank. Fill hole is not very big but still I belive you will have no problems when you want to fill the atomizer. Top cap stands perfectly in place when it is closed which is very nice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Atomizer comes with bubble glass tank pre installed, capacity of this tank is 5ml which is very good capacity. In the package you will receive regular glass tank, this tank has 3.5ml capacity which again is not bad capacity for someone, I like to use bubble glass because of the capacity.
    With this atomizer you will receive two coils, one coil is in the package, the other one comes pre installed. Coil that comes pre installed is u2 coil, resistance of this coil is 0.4ohm, you can use it from 40-80w, but it works best from 55-65w. Coil that comes in the package is n3 coil, this is triple mesh coil, this coil has 0.2ohm resistance, you can use it from 65-100w, but it works best from 75-85w. When you use the coil for the first time you need to prime the coil to prevent any dry hits.
    This atomizer is compatible with more coils: p2 (not compatible with tpd version), u2, u4, u6, u8, n1, n2, n3, r1, d4.

[​IMG]

On the base you can see the airflow control ring and on the airflow control ring you can see some details that helps with airflow adjustment. On the airflow ring you can see 3 airflow slots and how you adjust the airflow on one slot it will be the same on the rest, also we have a stopper here which is very good. Airflow is pretty much smooth, which is another pro.

[​IMG]

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

I like the look of the drip tip and it is pretty much comfortable for using, but it would be better that this atomizer is compatible with 810 drip tips. Top fill system works very good and when you fill the atomizer there is no any leaking, everything works as it should. I also like the capacity of the tank especially with bubble glass tank, but again capacity is not bad even with regular glass tank. I like the triple mesh coil tank and this coil works perfect and it works better than the coil that comes pre isntalled. Flavor is good with triple mesh coil, vapor production is very good as I expected with this coil. I can say that this atomizer is very solid atomizer, it works very well, build quality is good and there is no problems with this atomizer.

Cons:

- It would be better that we can use 810 drip tips

Pros:

- Good build quality
    - Very good top fill system
    - Triple mesh coil works very good
    - Good capacity
    - Two coils in the package
    - Easy to adjust the airflow
    - Compatible with many coils

Drag 2 mod

Drag 2 has very nice design as previous version of the mod, but now edges are more rounded and this one is more comfortable for using than the previous version of the mod. This mod is powered by two 18650 batteries and it works up to 177w. This mod comes in one color and you can choose the panel on the mod. Color quality looks very good, so far mod looks good as new. On the battery cover you can see engraved "Drag", from the another side is engraved "Voopoo", from the bottom of the mod you can see "Designed by Voopoo in California, made in China", also from the bottom you can see vent holes. Size of the mod: 88.3 x 51 x 26.5mm.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From the top of the mod you can see stainless steel connection that is screwed from the top, threads are good and here we have gold plated spring loaded 510 pin. Connection is almost on the middle and connection is raised a little bit which i personally like because the top of the mod will not be scratched from the atomizers. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 25mm without overhang.

The battery cover has two magnets that holds the cover in the place, cover stays really nice in the place but still you can move it a little bit with your fingers. When you take of the battery cover you can see engraved "Just drag" and "Gene chip". Also inside you can see engraved battery orientation.
    As with the previous model we can very easy take of the batteries from the mod.

[​IMG]

From the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, screen, plus and minus buttons and you can see the usb port. There is a little bit play with the buttons when you shake the mod. This mod supports balance charge which is really good and you can charge the batteries in the mod.
    On the middle you can see the screen, screen is not small and you can see everything very clear on the screen, brightness of the screen is good.

To turn on the mod you need to click 5 times on the fire button, to turn off the mod you need to do the same.
    If you use the mod in the power mode on the screen you will see:

- Dual battery indicator
    - Coil resistance
    - Volts
    - Puff timer
    - Watts

You can lock the device when you hold plus button and fire button and to unlock it you need to do the same. Also you can flip the screen when you press minus button and fire button.

To change the working mode you need to click 3 times on the fire button and you can choose from:

- Power mode
    - Fit mode
    - Tc ss
    - Tc ni
    - Tc ti

Some protections:

- Battery Reverse Protection
    - Switch Timeout Protection
    - Over-temperature Protection
    - Output Over-current Protection
    - Overcharge Protection
    - Over discharge Protection
    - Short-circuit Protection

How this mod works and my thoughts:

The design of the mod is good in my opinion and I like that design is the similar as previous version of the mod but still edges here are more rounded which I like because this mod is more comfortable for using than previous version of the mod. I also like that connection is a little bit raised because that way I will not scratch the mod from the top with atomizers. You can move a little bit battery cover with fingers, but still when you shake the mod the battery cover stays in the place. It is good that this mod supports balance charge because many people like to charge batteries in the mod. On the screen you can see everything that you need but still everything is very simple and easy which will be a huge pro to some people. This mod works fantastic, I use it for a very long time and so far I didn't have any problems with the mod, mod simply works very good, gene chip is a very good chip. If you like the previous version of the mod with this one you will not make a mistake, mod works very good, build quality is good and compared with the previous version this one is much better for using and I can suggest you this mod.

Cons:

- Little bit play with buttons
    - Little bit play with cover

Pros:

- Gene chip works very good
    - Very easy to use
    - This one is more comfortable for using than previous
    - Good brightness on the screen
    - Balance charging
    - Connection is raised
    - Fire button and plus and minus buttons works very well
    - Build qualty is good