Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Dovpo Topside Dual Squonk 200w Mod Review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by zophies, Mar 17, 2019.

1. zophies

zophies New Member

Device:
    manto mod
    Juice:
    halo
    The Dovpo Topside Dual Sqounk is the follow up to the popular Topside Squonk, both designed by The Vapor Chronicles. The Topside Dual is made of Zinc Alloy and Aluminum Alloy construction material, It’s powered by dual 18650’s with a upgraded power chipset ,The new chipset has a new maximum wattage of 200W and 12 Volts output.

The unique top filling squonk bottle design makes it can be filled from the top, after unscrewing the top cap, and it able to holds 10ml juice capacity, and it also has a super easy to use interface add up to a great vaping experience.

Dual 18650 batteries make it possible to get a day’s worth of use with a dual coil rda on top. I don’t use temp control, but the wattage mode feels accurate and ramps up very fast. In personal, I won’t hesitate to recommend this to anyone who are looking for a dual battery squonk mod.

[​IMG]

Specs and Features of Topside Dual Sqounk mod:

• Size: 88.5x54x42 mm
    • Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries
    • Output Wattage :5-200W
    • 5V/2A charging
    • Voltage range of 1-12V
    • Resistance range 0.08-3.0ohms
    • 10 ml Juice capacity
    • Top filling design
    • 0.96″ OLED Display Screen
    • Spring-Loaded 510 thread
    • Multiple protections
    The Topside dual squonk box mod is a powerful squonk, and it’s something I’ve been waiting for. I like squonking but so far I haven’t been impressed by the power output of my current assortment of mechanical or semi mech squonks. The advantage of a regulated squonker is that I can now accurately control the power output. Using my Profile RDA at only 70W provides a great vaping experience, lots of clouds and a still somewhat cool vapour. The Topside Dual is capable of 200W, more than enough power for most vapers.

The Topside Dual mod is very nicely built and well-designed mod, made from quality materials. and it’s 510 thread can handle up to 25mm atomizers without any overhang. There is a 2A micro USB charging and data port on the side of Topside Dual mod, and two button control interface with a large fire button. The battery door is very secure, in fact a little stiff you need a fair amount of force to click it back into place.

[​IMG]
    The design of the top filling squonk bottle makes it easy to use and that 10ml capacity keeps me going for a day or two. (but you’d better to remember don’t fill the squonk bottle too full, it will becomes hard to press and do not lay this on its side. You will possibly get leaking from within the mod.) The top fill is really convenient and I have not had any leaking problems what so ever. and I really like the design of the squonk bottles and that there is a spare included in the box. The spare comes with a cap that securely seals the bottle, so you can carry around a spare bottle with you, pretty handy!

Some people may find the Topside Dual a little heavy, fully loaded with juice and batteries it’s the heaviest mod I own. The shape has been designed to be as slim line as possible, but I have to say it’s not the most attractive looking shape. There’s nothing fancy with the OLED screen, it’s a fairly similar user interface as the Thinkvape Thor.

There is a menu of options, accessed by holding the minus and fire button for three seconds. You can choose to run the Topside Dual in Power mode or wattage mode, or you can use voltage mode which allows you to use the Topside Dual as a variable voltage mod. The Topside Dual aslo has modes for temperature, Ni, Ti, and SS, as well as TCR mode. From the menu you can also see stats, which is your puff counter.

The Dovpo Topside Dual squonk is incredibly simple to fill, and the large fill holes and the secure cap make the process mess free. It’s a really clever system, and makes this one of the easiest squonks to use. Battery ventilation is provided through small gaps in the battery door. One drawback to the design of the Topside Dual is that if you want to swap out your squonk bottle there’s nothing to stop the batteries from falling out. The squonk bottle is firmly secured, you need to pull fairly hard to get it out.

Pros of Topside Dual squonk :

• Easy to use menu
    • Top fill Ejuice feature
    • Nice build quality
    • 8 colors for your choice
    • great wattage mode performance
    • handle up to 25mm rdas without any overhang
    • Accurately rated for wattage and voltage
    Cons of Dovpo Topside Dual :

• battery door hard to open
    • battery cover a bit popping off
    • a little heavy
    Bottom Line

This is by far the best squonk mod in existence. the top fill means no messing with tubes that have to go back into the bottle after filling, and has a great battery life. It is the heaviest squonk mod I’ve owned, but it fits nicely in the hand. This is a great mod! I really love this squonker, with the massive power of the Topside Dual squonking has become a lot more enjoyable.

I love that I can finally run my Profile RDA with mesh on a squonker, it feels as though the Profile is made for the Topside Dual. I do find the design to be a little bulky to hold, but this is a small drawback for the great vaping experience that it provides.

With my current setup Profile RDA .13ohm 65W with a set of Golisi S26 batteries, I’m getting about 300 puffs on a single charge. I really like the Dovpo Topside Dual for its ease of use and massive power output. Vaping at 70W on a regulated mod is more satisfying to me than my current mech squonks with a low ohm build. All in all the Topside dual squonk is a pretty good mod, It’s clean, simple and with amazing top filling.

If you’re looking for a dual battery regulated squonk, I do recommend getting a Topside dual .