Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Doublers - Vape King Calculator

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by cpvgalt9j, Nov 4, 2015.

1. cpvgalt9j

cpvgalt9j New Member

Hi :)

I used the calculator on the Vape King website when working out how to mix one of their doublers. I am confused by the 'PG or VG' reference in the 'Ingredients' section of the calculation. I am unsure as to whether I should be adding PG, VG or both. I am aiming for 50/50. Probably a very stupid question but I'm confused.

Thanks guys.

[​IMG]

2. avavefeen

avavefeen New Member

It refers to either PG or VG that has no nicotine contained in it so that you end up with your desired nicotine level. So it depends on what type of doubler you purchased and what type of Nicotine you have. For example. My nicotine is 100% VG and I have no nic VG and I purchase a 100% PG doubler. This gets you 50/50. 50% will be your PG doubler, the remaining 50% will be a combination of your VG with nicotine (ie nicotine base) and VG without.

Hope that helps!

3. ARMY*WIFE[lovin life]

ARMY*WIFE[lovin life] New Member

Thanks for your help. That has cleared it up a bit for me but I am still confused. The doubler I have is 60/40. My nic is 100% PG.

4. Oblinna

Oblinna New Member

Oh...that's gonna require some more maths!!! That's why I always get the straight up 100%. Easier on the brain. Is it 60/40 PG/VG or the other way around?

5. meticeo

meticeo New Member

lol tell me about it. Maths isn't me strong suit! It is 60/40 PG/VG.

6. Ethiopian ruler

Ethiopian ruler New Member

try this link and you can see the 50/50 is not quite possible given your numbers > Calc

7. ThithmaL

ThithmaL New Member

And do you have no nic PG or VG or both?