Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Does the most popular backpack have an adjustable bag?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by paperjack, Jan 9, 2023.

1. paperjack

paperjack New Member

Device:
    Device
    Juice:
    Juice
    Does the most popular backpack have an adjustable bag? The main complaint I hear about Telfar bags is that the small is too small and the medium is too big — but I couldn't disagree more Medium Telfar Shopping Bag - Red, "The main complaint I hear about Telfar bags is that the small is too small and the medium is too big — but I couldn't disagree more," says Strategist writer Rachael Griffiths, who used this shopper as a work bag. On previous commutes from Liverpool to London, "it had more than enough room to fit my laptop, a notebook, some snacks, a makeup bag, and even a change of clothes if I was heading out in the evening. It also never failed to turn heads on the Tube." Griffiths knows lunch bags wholesalers - or vegan-leather bags can rub and fade over time, but after using her Telfar for work for two years, it still looks as good as the day custom toiletry bags arrived.

Best crossbody work tote bag travel backpack, Baggu's Duck bag has been a favorite workbag here at the Strategist for a number of reasons. It has a snap closure, top handles, an adjustable strap long enough to make it a crossbody, and it's deep enough to accommodate documents and a laptop. Kule's content and partnerships manager,sitemap, Elizabeth Tamkin, also counts herself as a fan. For about five years, she has used Baggu's tote whenever she has her laptop on her. She likes that it is extremely long-lasting and sturdy, comes in fun patterns, and is machine washable.

Kokolu Daily Eight Tote Bag, While other bags on this list are made partially out of sustainable materials, this Kokolu tote is made of 100 percent recycled post-consumer plastic bottles. Strategist senior editor Chelsea Peng, who has been carrying her work computer in the yellow Kokolu bag for three months now, says she "swears custom backpacks springiness (probably thanks to the water bottles it's made from) gives some sort of energy return that makes things feel lighter" than in other totes she's owned. Peng also appreciates the bucket shape, because it can fit "a sweater, pouches, and other softer things around your laptop both to protect it and to obviously fit more inside."
    Freitag Backpackable Tote, Suitcase Magazine columnist Anna Hart and designer Tyler McGillivary told us they use the sturdy bags from Freitag as their workhorse. The toiletry bags wholesalersSwiss brand recycles truck tarpaulins into sturdy bags. Hart says her tote is a "compact yet virtually indestructible carry-on that can be converted into a comfortable backpack with a simple clip-on strap." McGillivary also loves the strength and look of her bag: "It's the perfect shade of yellow, in my opinion, and paired with a washed-out orange, customized cosmetic bags reminds me of fruit and fresh paint."

Dagne Dover Dakota Backpack, I've never been a big backpack person, but that may be because I always had a plain, unfussy Jansport. After testing out Dagne Dover's Dakota backpack, I'm a backpack convert. It has that clean, minimalist look I like but with all the features I didn't know I needed. It's made of a thick, durable neoprene material that's weather resistant and easy to clean and just looks more luxurious than canvas. My laptop, notebooks, pens, and other miscellaneous things stay organized with its laptop compartment, two exterior zipper custom travel bags, interior zipper pockets, and more. And it's incredibly comfortable to carry around with its padded straps. When we spoke to cool women for another story, it was also brought up multiple times. One of its fans, personal stylist Cassandra Sethi, says that the neoprene and mesh material "molds to your body and breathes." Sethi adds that while it can comfortably "hold everything you need" for the workday, it's also great for travel. She says "it was the perfect backpack to bring along" on her four-country honeymoon trip.