Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Does anyone vape 0mg/mL nicotine?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by nitInnofe, Oct 19, 2015.

1. nitInnofe

nitInnofe New Member

Just wondering.

And what do you do about throat hit?

genevb likes this.
  2. eemrapar

eemrapar New Member

Am I having a moment isn't this just pg/VG (with or without flavour)

You can get TH with any of the other irritants, cinnamon, peppery eliquids, flash, capsicum, menthol

High pg running hot will also work

3. Xmagazine

Xmagazine New Member

I vape no nic and find I flavour chase now due to the lack of throat hit, the above will work but I found I got used to no throat hit after a bit, just went through a bit of juice getting used to it.

4. sijad

sijad New Member

Five years vaping,two plus years omg.vape a 1.00 ohmish mech ,t/h is great.takes a bit of getting used to at the start.but can't vape any nic at all anymore.

5. dregge8

dregge8 New Member

Still on the nets?

Written on 21st Century papyrus

6. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Gday gt,yeah still on nets commercial though,time poor for the home stuff.

7. Pionten

Pionten New Member

Im a 0 nic vaper. But i keep it mostly at home or driving. Driving, less power and more ohms to keep the vapour amounts down. Home, cloud machine hahaha.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

8. anedgids

anedgids New Member

Oh well, I still reckon nets add their own TH ;)

9. czxnmsw788

czxnmsw788 New Member

I started with 6ml Nic/ and now im doing 0 nic i see no difference really, i guess i just dont get much of a head spin smoking without nico, loving it atm

smoktfv4 with 0.16ohms :D

10. EledeRott

EledeRott New Member

I started at 0 as I was on the champ but they Weren't really doing the job so went up to 3mg and seems to be working I do go through a few tanks a day but I don't mind that much next batchs I make I'll go up to 6mg to cut back on usage think the flavour I'm using has a nice TH as its like a mouthful of blueberries and chewing a minty at same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

I cant, I'm afraid. If I go lower than 9mg, I start thinking about cigarettes again.
    I went to 6mg and I instantly wanted cigs so I went back up in mg and instantly felt happy again and didnt want cigs.

12. doubledown99can

doubledown99can New Member

have you had a cig since you started?tried a couple of times,but cant stand the taste of the unlit one,let alone a lit one.classic ex smoker here.

13. electricman

electricman New Member

I was like this on 24mg for years ... then about a year ago I thought hell lets just do 18 mg ... painless... then a while later down to 12 mg... few months there and I have recently( 3 weeks) shifted down to 5mg ( and this is on non sub-ohm gear ) ... For me the secret was make a shift and stay there for weeks/months then make another ... the first day or so might give you a niggle , but just vape a bit more ... I find my Mls per day always levelled out at about 3-4 after a while

So yep on my way to 0 maybe?

14. wwe3163

wwe3163 New Member

Thanks Fatman, there's hope for me yet... It's taken me almost 2 years to move to 20mg from 24. Not that I'm in any rush, but it's good to know it keeps changing.

15. yetroeprkl

yetroeprkl New Member

Hi floorzone2. Yes, I have occasionally slipped up and had a cigarette here and there since I started vaping. It's rare and few and far between but it happens.
    I dont get on myself about it though, I just accept it, move on and keep vaping :)

16. stutrapackpap

stutrapackpap New Member

Hi FM. Ah I'm not alone! Yeah I really, really notice the cravings are hardcore when I lower my nic. I like your idea of dropping mg slowly and over time.
    I'll try that next time instead of just dropping alot in one hit. :)
    I do love me some nicotine.

17. ethissig

ethissig New Member

This coming April will be 2 years of cigarettes, started on 18mg and gradually down to 4mg now.
    Just as of last week I mixed a batch of 30 mls with 0 nic and has been vaping it in the evening after 6pm.
    Honestly until bed time which is ususaly 11pm I dont feel any difference.
    As soon as my 500ml of juice with 4mg nic finish, which will be approx in 85 days as me and my missus vape 3ml each, I think I'll go 0 nic. It will be approx in time for the 2 years vapersarry.

18. evilberet

evilberet New Member

I don't get why anyone would vape without getting the nicotine hit.. That's like using a rubber it just cut most of the pleasure out of it

19. micosil12

micosil12 New Member

I guess it is a hobby?
    I enjoy vaping, I enjoy the flavour and I love vaping first thing in the morning with my coffee.
    I do plan on going to 0 nic, but will I stop vaping after I reach my goal? No, to me vaping has become a hoby :)
    Now that I have vape 0 nic in the evening, the pleasure is still exactly the same, I still enjoy blowing out clouds full of flavour on my relaxing time at home or on the busy time at work.
    I guess each to their own, as long as we don't smoke......

20. Griffyn

Griffyn New Member

And one less thing to buy/import too ;)