Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Does any vendor have a big range of Flavor art in Oz?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by OwlTotem, Jan 21, 2016.

1. OwlTotem

OwlTotem New Member

Does any vendor have a big range of Flavor art in Oz?
    When I have looked previously, with certainb flavors/ recipes in mind, the range has been pretty limited.

If not in Oz, where is the best place to source them ( range/ price/ quality/ currency exchange and service taken into account)?

2. megajack013

megajack013 New Member

I have not ordered from them but flavourart has an canuk site. Connected with JuiceWhore

Sweet Flavours

3. Sal (yeah)

Sal (yeah) New Member

SydneyVapor has a good range of FA with some more coming in over the next couple of weeks and John is very helpful with well labeled bottles and good service.

4. irredhorTrova

irredhorTrova New Member

Thanks, I might give John a ring then. The Juice whore connected site was the one I looked at a while ago. I suppose they may have increased their range though.

5. GaxyGoano

GaxyGoano New Member

If you do decide to go the US route, ecigexpress has 137 Flavor Art flavors and they range in price from US$1.49 to US$3.74 (I think).
    They also have the biggest range of flavors in one place (that I know of). VAPELIFE2015 gets you a further 10% off till the 13 Feb.

They also have a special on unflavored Nicotine base at the moment. Using the code NICOTINE25 gets you 25% off. So one litre of 100mg
    ends up at $39.74. I think the cheapest postage on that is about 5 bucks more expensive than MFS though. Anyway, you're after flavors
    and that's where I would go if I couldn't find them locally.

6. browniess

browniess New Member

Juicefactory has a lot of fa concentrate s - always great service from Tom.

7. birdbayboy

birdbayboy New Member

I haven't noticed that JuiceFactory had any FA (FlavourArt) flavourings - I only see: JF Gourmet Super Concentrates, JF Super Concentrates (Alcohol Based), Capella, TPA/TFA, Flavor West & Hangsen.
    TFA (The Flavour Apprentice - A division of The Perfumer's Apprentice TPA) is not the same as FA (FlavourArt - Italy).
    I have found that FlavourArt (FA) are up to 5 times more concentrated than TFA, which I used to use, but went through them too quickly be.comse of the large amounts that I had to use in various recipes. FA you only use very small amounts and the flavours are more realistic and not so much 'lolly' like.
    My old eyes may be deceiving me and I missed it on Tom's site - it may be there, but I can't find them.

8. altafk18

altafk18 New Member

I haven't seen any Flavour Art at the Juice Factory either & don't think they sell it.
    Teemac you mentioned the smaller amounts of F A juice you use compared to TPA concentrates, have you tried the the Juice Factory Super concentrates? You only need 3% or less for a full flavour & the Gourmet super concentrates are 1.5% for a full flavour.

9. anniuninalian

anniuninalian New Member

Last place I got a pile from was eluiquidmart.com

They were the only ones I could find in the U.S. That had all the flavours I was after.

Shipping was around $16USD for 18x10ml bottles and came super quick, concentrates were $2.99USD for 10ml bottles.

FA make some good stuff.

10. PAYPAY

PAYPAY New Member

Yes, I agrres re service etc at Juice Factory, have bought a large batch from there 2 or 3 times, but i want to try Flavor art.

11. olgauhtolzey2642

olgauhtolzey2642 New Member

Hi Tara, have you had the FA flavours from there? I ask, be.comse I have read some US sources have diluted versions of FA. I wonder if these are good, full strength?

12. bachunhatrang

bachunhatrang New Member

And were these full strength also? Not diluted? They say FA are usually mixed at around 3%.

13. RonnieNewman

RonnieNewman New Member

Yup they are the full strength concentrates, and yeah FA is pretty well concentrated compared to some others around. I'm finding between 3% and 7% is right about where they want to be.