Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Do you label your mods?

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by lymngell, Jul 16, 2015.

1. lymngell

lymngell New Member

I have always wondered this. Even though I have never seen it, do you mark your mods with the purchase date? Maybe you place a label inside the tube or on the back door of the mod?

Don't ask me why this came to mind, but I have been known to write this information on any products that I buy for the house or on a computer.

Call me a mild case of OCD I guess.

Tell us if you do or don't and why.

2. Justine

Justine New Member

My stuff is all purchased online so I just keep the electronic receipts. I haven't got any duplicates so far so it is easy.

3. vdhhgfdfiqjn

vdhhgfdfiqjn New Member

Like eyeyeye everything I buy is online.
    That makes it easy to make set up a folder on your computer to keep records and receipts of your gear and to knock up a spreadsheet as a quick reference.

4. Jan S

Jan S New Member

people make fun of me because of it,
    I keep record of everything
    box o cereal, can goods (sharpie 9-9-14/2.89)

sharpie on batteries

files on computer for all mod purchases
    once a system is set up in your head, it's quick and simple

nice for returns and to compare what I'm actually doing with vaping

5. Riki

Riki New Member

If I have two of the same mod/tubes, I mark the inside of one with a marker to keep them perfectly matched.

I have issues with kayfun. Got three different makes and all have quartz kit. Keeping all the parts matched (middle sections) is starting to make me want to break the habit.

After I use a mech mod and take it apart I throw away receipt. They are never going to break.

All other receipts, attached to manual, are thrown into a folder and forgotten.

6. Neketos

Neketos New Member

Na, I just put a big ole ding in the side of them so that no one else will want them, and then use them till I loose them.

So far I haven't lost any. Would you believe I even still have my 4 year old eGo-T kit?!? (first e-cig)

Going by the fit, I think the Chi I'm using right now is half authentic and half clone :detective:

7. vdhhgfdfiqjn

vdhhgfdfiqjn New Member

I personalize by dropping my mods myself. Some I personalize too much, and natural selection takes place.