Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

DIYers interested in spreading their creations

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Banished, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Banished

Banished New Member

Hey all,

I'm totally new to DIY, and as I'm sure you all were at first, I feel like a kid in a candy store...

I'm looking at some of your crazy creations, but in order to try even a few of them I'd be looking at spending a fortune on various concentrates from different suppliers...

So would any of you with spectacular creations be interest in selling a tiny sample, that could then be mixed down with nic at this end? (I'm sure others would be interested as well, some of those 10+ flavours look incredible! But they could be a very costly mistake if not to everyone's taste buds..)

Any offers would be greatly appreciated... I'm willing to pay postage and a fair price - for what essentially equates to you as a few drops from here and there, and a chance to share your special creation! ;)

(Oh, I'm in Collingwood if there's anyone local for taste testing! Hehe)

2. knittenib

knittenib New Member

That's a really great idea. I just ordered a heap of concentrates, but yeah its costly and I have NFI what I will like yet. Hope you have some luck with it. I won't be in a position to help until I have some idea of what I'm doing though sorry.

If you have no luck you could try this free app. it has a lot of recipes on board as well as calculators for DIY recipes. :)

eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

3. Amy O

Amy O New Member