Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Diluting E-Juice

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by balgaufrancesa616, Oct 9, 2015.

1. balgaufrancesa616

balgaufrancesa616 New Member

Hey all,
    Just a quick question, I received my initial order from 3 weeks ago from Fasttech, with my ego-c twist and some dekang fluid but have been faced with a couple of little problems.

First one is that I ordered 18ml nic liquids and now I’m sort of used to the 9-12ml range, can I use a PG/VG diluter to weaken the strength of the nicotine or would that advsersely affect the flavour?

Honestly, after trying the cherry one quickly, they don’t seem like anything to write home about (unlike The Flavour Republic’s Custardzilla, which I need to say is afreakingmazing). Just seeing if I can maybe salvage them to a lower concentration and try a few mixes, just for practice sake?

Thanks in advance.

2. Sal (yeah)

Sal (yeah) New Member

yes it will make the flavor weaker, but you can dilute it.

dekang and hangsen a good juices for those on a budget you cant compare them to a premium juice with a premium price tag

this site has a calc for diluting juices
    DIY E-Liquid Combining Calculator

Edit: using that calc say you had 20mls of juice at 18mg adding another 10mls to the mix would bring it to 12mg

3. Dink

Dink New Member

Awesome, thanks mate. I ordered the Dekang ones ages ago, but in the meantime got my hands on that Custardzilla and the difference is just massive! Might be the fact that that the Zilla is 9mg and the dekang is 18!
    The menthol isnt awful though...