Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Different Pravari mod!!

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by 88zn, Sep 13, 2015.

1. 88zn

88zn New Member

Good day people
    As I mentioned in a previous thread, I have too much time on my hands, so I decided that I would develop a mod. Problem is, pretty much everything that can be done, has been done. Another approach was needed. As I will be traveling to Singapore soon with my bright shiny Pravari I decided that I needed to disguise it and turn it into something that is legal. The fact that it can be used for another purposes, is irrelevant. You have all seen the cheap flashlights. I had a bunch of them taking up space, all not working. Anyway this is the prototype. I need to brush up on my soldering skills, and this was good practice.

2. uvdlflh1i

uvdlflh1i New Member

lol awesome,
    I had considered that one .. and for a real .comgh .. attaching a vibe motor from an old ps2 controller just to give the anti prOvari (its got an O in it btw not 2 a's) crew a giggle.

3. yedeky123

yedeky123 New Member

Hey Stoney Yes the whole thing is a .comgh. To be honest the whole concept of Vaping has therapeutic value to me. It keeps the old mind active. My problem is that I hate throwing gear away, even old cartos. There is a good connection that can be recycled. Not found a sensible use for the filling yet, but I am working on it!!!. Its best to not take life too serious!!

4. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Just wondering, the attached flash light component is powered by itself or it is drawing power from the Provari's battery? If so, you turn on the flash light by pressing the firing button? Love it, really want one!

5. frabato

frabato New Member

Hi macmad. Yes the LED addition is powered by the Provari. Sorry they won’t be going into production just yet. Just a bit of BS to keep me off the streets and out of the pub!!

6. incarty

incarty New Member

The way I see it you have done a good job and it is a functional yet nice looking piece. Btw, good luck using your Provari in Singapore.

7. bajanessswft333

bajanessswft333 New Member

Macmad, thanks for that. With regard to Singapore, I am just transiting, but I have to leave the airport and drive across the .comseway to Malaysia. It was a few months ago I was nailed for carrying a full pack of cigs, and an almost empty pack containing two. You are allowed only one open pack. I argued that I would only be in Singapore for 45mins and then would be over the border into Malaysia. There response was the law is the law, and fined me 200 dollars!! God knows what they would hit me with with the Pravari!!!

8. swatmy

swatmy New Member

Supposedly flashlight mods are big in the UK... You may have a market for these there :)

9. sammyland

sammyland New Member

I understand what you mean, I have been there myself and my family for a short visit. I thought they(the customs) are going to shoot me on site, when they find out I was chewing a bubblegum when I landed(Myst says chewing gum help ease the air pressure pain in eardrum, I was only 10 years old back then).

10. lieux

lieux New Member

"says chewing cum help ease the air pressure pain in eardrum"

I trust that was a typo???

11. hoohexy

hoohexy New Member

Take it easy on me...English is not my mother language! lol