Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Difference between mech styles?

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by asdkloasd, Jul 5, 2015.

1. asdkloasd

asdkloasd New Member

Poldiac, Bagua, Caravela,Atomo, Sentinel, Chi You, King Clones... they all look the same to me other than the outside design...
    What's the big difference between these styles? I'm interested why would somebody prefer one on another (other than the outside design...).

And the big question, what's so special about the Nemesis style that makes most of the vapers get it? almost in every arsenal I see at least one Nemesis... :O

Thanks guys :)

2. Affisuask

Affisuask New Member

As you said, it's the looks! Different strokes for different folks!
    What I think makes the Nemi so popular is it just looks good in any format. The way it's designed it's clean looking from 18650 to 18350 mode. It's simple, easy to work on, made from the right materials and for the price of the clones, it's all but an unbeatable value!

3. KelvinVincent

KelvinVincent New Member

I'm probably a bit on my own with this thought. I prefer the Avenger clone with a trident v1 dipper to any of my mechs. It is compact, telescopic which means no fiddling when its time to change batteries and performs rather well. I have supplied these to quite a few friends and customers and all have liked them.
    I have hcigar nemi clones in brass and stainless, Tobeco nemi,stingray, chi you, private v2, and hammer.......all i use out of these now is the avenger. The rest just look nice in my mod holder :)

4. hothot31

hothot31 New Member

Well certain mods offer different variables. You have bottom buttons, side fire, top mounted buttons on boxes.

Also you get solid tubes verses extension tubes. Telescopic vs non telescopic. adjustable pin vs fixed pin, magnetic switch vs spring switch, locking ring vs recessed button, silver plated pins vs brass pins... All those things come into play, and not all the mods you listed offer the same things.

I will say the reason the nemesis is so highly used, is because it's available right now. You can always find one on the classifieds, and the clones are good for the money as well. Also the clones almost all fit the real deal do you can actually get the pins, and tubes and top caps and piece together your own nemesis as you want it to be.

Just my .02 but it's not just the style(obviously this plays a part in your choice as well).

5. Mz. Lovely Maddie

Mz. Lovely Maddie New Member

The Nemesis clone is also more popular because it has a lower voltage drop. As I recall it was .02v difference between the original and the clone? Either way, it wasn't much!

6. Molorderts

Molorderts New Member

Another reason the Nemesis is as popular is the ease of adjustments set your atty on the topcap adjust the center pin then screw the bottom switch up. No having to keep fiddling with the pins to get rid of battery rattle