Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Desperately need to find ecig shop or coil in Sunshine Coast

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by BerthaEaton, Sep 5, 2015.

1. BerthaEaton

BerthaEaton New Member

Hey guys

From VIC but up on Sunshine Coast for Xmas

Was cleaning out my ecig today and now it isn't working. Says no atomiser. Think I may have damaged the coil.

But I'm on nicotine, quit smoking a few months ago. Love and much prefer vaping

Really really want to stay off the smokes so I'm desperate to find a new coil today if possible I'm in Caloundra but can travel around sunny coast. I use Kangertech GeniTank Mega.
    I've googled but only found 2 shops that aren't open anymore.

I'll even buy a whole new cape kit even a crap one to do me the next few days until I'm home in VIC but can't see anywhere.

Anyone know any vape shops or tobacco shops that sell vape accessories around Caloundra or sunny coast?
    I know same smokes in Brisbane but that's too far for today.

Cheers guys

2. Taupbrax

Taupbrax New Member

Hey Paddy, I cant help you out with any shops as I dont know the area, but you may be able to gently prise out the centre pins of your atomiser and/or mod, it could be that it is detecting no atomiser just because the pins were pushed in while you were cleaning it.

3. katrinamy69

katrinamy69 New Member

Give canuk ecigs a call. Not quite in the right spot but may be able to help. Has a mobile number you can call.

About Us | canuk eCigs

4. crongock

crongock New Member

Hey mate, I'm on the sunny coast and know the heartache of being without a shop! I'll lend you a naughtilus mini if you can post back when you get home. I have Ni200 coils for it. Or new 1.8's.

5. AMPhoto

AMPhoto New Member

What an awesome forum ^^^peeps like this guy^^^

Gladstone qld

6. simplicity778

simplicity778 New Member

Thanks for all the tips guys. None worked so far though must have fucked up the coil. Can't believe I didn't think of bringing a spare.
    Ermoon2 you would save my life. I'll pm you now and see if we can make it happen. I will of course send it back up to you the day I get home.

7. brattylilsis25

brattylilsis25 New Member

Or... [emoji6] if the draws too tight, I can loan you an iSubG with fresh 0.5's

8. Awes0me28

Awes0me28 New Member

Nicely done guys, hope it works out for you Paddy.

9. subbu1subbu

subbu1subbu New Member

How'd you go Paddy? Are you sorted?