Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Delivery times?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by angelaspb, Jun 25, 2015.

1. angelaspb

angelaspb New Member

Hi all,
    i have ordered my very first batch of juices from ecigwizard in the UK 2 weeks ago now but they havn't arrived yet. Was wondering where everyone else gets their juices from and how long it takes for them to arrive? Im open to trying different vendors that have reliable juices and reliable shipping?

2. hubby

hubby New Member

When I was buying premixed juice Greenhouse one was pretty fast just over a week. But is Chinese juice.

3. Calypso

Calypso New Member

10 days is about normal

4. EAYNMEhXFK

EAYNMEhXFK New Member

14 days and still waiting here

5. Epiftini

Epiftini New Member

Do they give you a tracking number?

6. Question

Question New Member

no tracking number standard postage

7. moving on

moving on New Member

Bummer you can't even ring.coms post to see if its in the country.

8. cubera

cubera New Member

With my DiD the tracking # would not show even when the PO lady did a direct link with the software. She said that she was flabbergasted that nothing would work.

Nothing works as it should is all that I can find.

RC

9. fvfv81

fvfv81 New Member

Two weeks from UK Oksmokey just airmail, no tracking

10. sQjHliUtxo

sQjHliUtxo New Member

still waiting...lol

11. Good gone girl

Good gone girl New Member

When I biuy from the UK airmailed with tracking the parcel is usually in the hands of.comsPost withing a couple of days and then it can be another 10 or more days before I get it. It is variable the last two parcels where order 7 days apart but both arrived the same day around two weeks after ordering the first one. Have known Amazon (books or DVDs) take up to three weeks for delivery even when posted immediately. Bit of a lottery.

12. MORTHS

MORTHS New Member

just received my order 3 weeks later..vaping on vermillion river mystic cherry, its sweet and very cherry like..its nice..i got that in 15mg nic..seems a little high for my liking...i also was vaping RY4 in 18mg nic..nice vanilla caramel sweet taste..nice but too heavy on the nic..i think i might need 11mg nic to be the right vape for me.

13. Soifenib

Soifenib New Member

Easy to turn it into 12mg from 18mg by adding 2 parts 18mg to 1 part VG &/or PG. The flavor will be reduced but try mixing up enough for 1 or 2 cartos full, you may find the flavor is still strong enough & it will be the right nic level ;)
    The 15mg is just as easy 4 parts nic to 1 part Vg &/or PG but will retain more of the flavor to make 12mg.

14. oikos

oikos New Member

Thanks noe for the helpful info but im just a newbie at all this and ive only just ordered premaid juice i dont have any pg or vg yet :) ...what is that harsh feeling in my mouth and throat? is that be.comse of the nic? im guessing it is? im a 4mg analog smoker and when i smoke the 15 or 18mg nic juices to me it feels like smoking a winnie blue or red? so im guessing i need to lower my nic level to 6 or 8mg perhaps? or maybe is it be.comse its 80% pg or a mixture of both?
    cheers

15. Deke

Deke New Member

throat hit .. you get used to it in a few days usually, I would stick with the 18 for as long as you can and you will probably not notice it in a while.

If you drop the nic too much the temptation to have a durrie will linger longer, nic is absorbed slower with ecigs and even 18mg will result in your body retaining a lower than normal nicotine level, particularly since you do not get tge spikes lime with smokes.

16. athaniel

athaniel New Member

Either throat hit(TH) or if you are using CE type cartos or using atties, it could be dry hits, which will also taste metalic to varying degrees, dry hits are very harsh on your throat too.
    TH comes from the amount of nic in the juice.

You can get VG from Coles or Woolies in the same aisle as panadol etc.(I think that's the right aisle, been a while since I bought some lol), VG will lower the nic but will also dull the flavor, so if you try it, make a small test batch of 3ml - 2ml juice 1ml VG & try it. VG & PG are always handy to have so it isn't like you will be buying it for nothing if you don't like it with the juice you have.

17. ClaiveWalpletcherbna

ClaiveWalpletcherbna New Member

1st timer here and I want to get my nic soon as possible so I can get off the analogs...

What would be the best online store for quick reliable delivery & juice?

Cheers

18. Super Jesus

Super Jesus New Member

Healthcabin and greenhouse one take about a week if you pay extra for postage ( fast way )

19. dizzycshtlze7542

dizzycshtlze7542 New Member

Most of my smoker freinds that try vaping cough and splutter when they try my mod. It takes a week or 2 to get used to vaping. Drink plenty of water to wash the build up of PG/VG from the back off your throat, and for most people their body adjusts. It also depends how you smoke, but its best to take the vapour into your mouth and hold it their for a sec before inhaling as well. Some already smoke like this, others don't.

20. contac

contac New Member

Thanks mate. I really have no idea what to get for my 1st buy would it be worth getting this GH1 Ultimate Sample Pack ?