Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

'Deeper' Learning Curve

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by sensible_man, Jan 18, 2016.

1. sensible_man

sensible_man New Member

So today I thought Id replace the two pre-wicked coils that came boxed with the Magna RDA I bought last week. I used those initially just becomse I was in so much of a hurry to try it out, they worked ok but were a lot anemic on the vapour production. So anyway I had some time today and went to do the math via steam engine and worked out that using 25R's, I could do a dual coil build consisting of 24G Kanthal wrapped 9 times around a 3mm bit giving me around .4 ohms and still have 50% headroom left. So off I went and half an hour later, job was done, wicked up with the Koh, and ready to go. I filled the well with Bobas and hit the fire button and 'oh yeah!' plenty of vapour and flavour to boot. Only it seems the one thing that I didnt allow for, was the well size, or should I say?, the lack of well size. I only got two full lung draws in before I had to top her up again *sigh* I need a deeper well!

2. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    Aw... But it's great that you were able to experiment and find out about this new discovery of yours. That way, you were able to get a better flavour and vapour as well as a better throat hit. The lack of well size, you can just find a device that have a deeper well. You can try the following:
    • Paradigm Magma
    • Veritas
    • Mutation X
    These devices have deeper wells! Good luck!