Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

dca306

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by StinnyDat, Sep 21, 2015.

1. StinnyDat

StinnyDat New Member

any one manage to pick up one of the goodsense vapor dca 306,s?

2. Reiko

Reiko New Member

got one in the mail today - the 510 threads are almost smooth so it wont screw into or stay in any mod - bloody dud - anyone else have the same problem

3. Shannon

Shannon New Member

gettin one through php hope they are ok.

4. hm345

hm345 New Member

not good news Mick, still waiting for mine. Coming USPS from GSV shipped about 10days ago so shouldn't be too far away.
    I'd drop Jason a line if you got it direct, he responds quick to email. ([email protected])
    Seeing as they just over.comled their production process to improve the output numbers would probably appreciate feedback if they're missing something in the QC process

5. NoOne

NoOne New Member

Hi,

Heres the response from goodsense

"We have discovered that a few bad fish mixed in with our inspected batch.
    This is definitely concerning to us, as quality control is something we take very seriously.
    My apologies, but we will absolutely send you a new DCA ASAP!!
    We are currently in Virginia for VaperCon, and will be back home on Sunday.
    I will send your package out the minute I get back. Thank you for the email."

6. crunch21

crunch21 New Member

thats a good response but i spose it should not have gone out in the first place.

7. bytchass

bytchass New Member

good to see you got a quick response

8. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

any reports on performance on these?sick of trying to make carto tanks and ce2 tanks not flood.

9. agelasfrances1952

agelasfrances1952 New Member

got mine yesterday.
    The MAP306LR that came with it even though kept wet lasted about an hr.
    Been using Boz's 306LR's since then, not quite the right size (little larger OD so top doesn't sit as low as designed) definately no leakage though, just stuck 8 drops on a primed 306,gurgles like a blocked drain to start with but no leaks an works great so far.
    D1g

10. drarbefs

drarbefs New Member

Bewdy. Mine shouldn't be far off then. Hope the atty lasts longer! If not, I'll just try floor's! ;)

11. VIVEK

VIVEK New Member

Well got my replacement one today, so at least have 2 at ties now. It works fine with the supplied atomisers, haven't tried the smaller joyes yet. It doesn't leak and is a good 306 to 510 drip tip converter. I guessit is a slightly more forgiving 306 dripping option but at the end of the day if you over drip it you will still gurgle and j you will stil get juice in your mouth, so don't be fooled into thinking it solves that problem.
    I am a sucker for new things so glad I bought it, but truthfully I never really had an issue with leaking 306 atomisers anyway, so i wouldn't say it was a must have.

12. Sheena25W

Sheena25W New Member

I find mine more forgiving and whilst optimistic at first about the spits I have now had a few when running it extra wet to run it in. It does gurgle on the overdrip but clears up without having to mop out the battery connector. I like not having to wipe, and using my choice of 510 drip tips. Gets the thumbs up from me!