Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Contests ! Win with Vape.to!

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by PertOpporyver, Sep 20, 2015.

1. PertOpporyver

PertOpporyver New Member

OK , So you are new to vaping ( and a huge congrats on that ! ) and you are still a bit confused on what to do, where to go, and what to get... well maybe by entering one of the comps we have here, we can solve part of that.

We are really lucky at Vape.to to have some great vendors and members who really look after this community and occasionally offer great comps for us.

As a New Vaper, or even as an older hand but new to Vape.to its important to get in and "have a go" .
    Join up if you are a lurker and you can jump into the comps have a bit of fun , and possibly win some goodies... even if that goodie isn't what you want, jump in and have a go anyway , you can always Pay It Forward (P.I.F. ) it to someone and share the love even further !

I will attempt to link competitions and giveaways here so you can be aware of whats going down !

Vape.to is a great resource, but don't be afraid to sign up and jump on in!

( Comp organisers .. I know I am good , but even I don't see all , all the time , so if you have a comp or giveaway PM me here and I will include it )

2. masshole in florida

masshole in florida New Member

OK first off the rank is one of Vape.to's Oldest Overseas Vendors

HEAVEN GIFTS !

they are running a great comp across many vaping sites atm but have also generously extended a private comp to their old friends here at Vape.to
    Thanks HG !
    We need as many people as we can to express interest in this comp .. the more we get , the more prizes HG will offer !

http://forums.canukvapers.com/heaven-gifts/34572-win-win-win-huge-target-vtc-kit-giveaway.html

Prize(s) are game changing Vaporesso Target 75 VTC kits New ceramic encased coils!

[​IMG]

Be in it to WIN it !