Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Cloupor T5 50 Watt tube mod

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by coisadefazer, Jul 19, 2015.

1. coisadefazer

coisadefazer New Member

This is a 50watt tube style mod that's about the same diameter as a BAM, maybe a smidge bigger on the ends as its sort of curved styled. China standard 5 click on/off, It has a matrix style screen and shows battery life, wattage, Ohms, Voltage, internal temperature and puff counter. It has updatable firmware and the company is boasting a surprise for T5 owners on September 16th. ( I'm thinking the surprise is most likely a firmware update 100 watts....) This thing claims to achieve a voltage of 9.5v and is sub ohm capable to .2 ohms. It runs on an 18650, in my case a Sony vtc5 but other than the screen and its odd shape, it basically has a feel of a DNA device. Although the buttons feel kinda cheap and it seems to be mostly made of plastic, It's quite light and comfortable to use.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Doug O

Doug O New Member

Interesting, what are your thoughts of it so far?

3. PEPSI-cola

PEPSI-cola New Member

What do you think of it after using it for a while? Have been considering getting one for the hubby

4. <<KAY>>

<<KAY>> New Member

Its cool and all but the battery life leave a LOT to be desired. I suggest an IPV3 or the cloupor T8 with the dual 18650. With all of its functions and that huge screen....yea. its neat but, The single 18650 in this mod just doesn't cut it especially if your vaping a sub ohm rba. I got maybe 3 hours battery life with a vtc4 using my .4 ohm kanger turbo tank. If they made this in a 26650, now, THAT would be a different story. :D

ETA: had to edit cuz I was using the kanger 28mm tank with the dual heads on that mod not the aspire atlantis.