Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Clarifying my first vape, in plain English.

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by You can call me Rob, Jan 8, 2016.

1. You can call me Rob

You can call me Rob New Member

Hi everyone,

I've been flicking through this site and found a whole bunch of useful information on my first foray into the land of e-cigarettes/vapourisers.
    Now I've read up through all the stickied posts above, and they've been really useful in learning the composition of an e-cig, the differences between PG/VG etc. Everyone is really thorough and helpful in their posts! Already you've helped me avoid making a mistake with a shoddy vendor that has a flashy site, so thank you all.

Confirming please, for my first successful purchases, I will require;
    A device/rig - EVOD 2 Starter Kit - VapingMad
    I found some people commenting that this might be a good place to start, do we agree?​
    A flavour of two/the mixing medium
    Nicotine

Now this is where I become confused more so. Obviously I need to find a vendor o/s that ships nicotine here. If someone had a link to the part of the forum or other resources that points me in that direction I'd be super thankful. Obviously I'd buy canadan if that were a possibility, but here we are... Also, a person who smokes analog Marlboro Golds/Lights, where would the spot you'd recommend starting with the nic be? The same as the analogs or stronger/weaker? I'm sure it's personal preference but just to .comge.

In addition, with the flavouring, I think I need to purchase the liquid in double flavour so it will be adequate to mix with nic (see I'm getting the terms)

In summary, for the bare basics will the above; device, mixer, nic be the bare minimum I'll need to start moving from analog cigarettes to the wonderful world of e-cigs?

Please, if there's a similar post I've missed point me there, but I've read heaps and still feel a bit lost at sea.

Thanks team.
    Ben

2. alyshmagina

alyshmagina New Member

3. Javier Garcia Perez

Javier Garcia Perez New Member

Thanks for the store link. I've had a flick through and they've got some interesting stuff. They don't seem to have what I want though. Cheers @disley :)

4. Ch1ng

Ch1ng New Member

5. Lenin C

Lenin C New Member

I just found your post now! You must have heard me reading it haha.
    Thanks for the hand!

If there's no action up on here I'll delete this soon enough too. How's your journey with it going? It's so much more in depth than I thought, I've been on here for hours and haven't purchased a single thing haha.

Thanks again!

6. King R

King R New Member

Yup, I can vouch for myfreedomsmokes. 1L @ 100mg/ml nic. (ie 10%). Delivered in 1 week via Fedexpress. Total cost, around 100 bucks. No dramas getting through postal service either. (And I live in W.A. - total nanny state) Once you have that, you can buy everything else online through canuk stores. Happy vaping days :)