Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Chocolate Truffle

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by caulseKes, Dec 20, 2015.

1. caulseKes

caulseKes New Member

My main vape is TFA RY4D in various blends with other concentrates & I'm trying other tastes. I mixed up a small amount of Juice Factory Gourmet Chocolate Truffle & quite like it.
    Does anyone have any recipes for this flavour I can try out? Thanks.
    I have about 30 different concentrates so hopefully I can substitute a flavour if I don't have what's in your recipe. So far I have only tried the truffle with some strawberry but I didn't get much of the strawberry.
    PS. I have just received some TFA Dulce de Leche & any recipes with this in would be great too, thanks.

2. Bewissyna

Bewissyna New Member

Hey Rod,
    If I'm right in thinking that the gourmet is super super concentrate then try this:
    Yellow cake FW 12%
    Chocolate Truffle 3%
    Sweet Cream FW 6%

I used this recipe (my original recipe) with the Magnum Ice Cream JFSC at 5% and you'd swear you were eating the stuff !
    Cheers
    Sodd

3. MrSwing

MrSwing New Member

Yes Sodd it's the super super one:) Wouldn't you just know it I thought I could substitute but Yellow Cake has really thrown me. I have, Graham Cracker, Bavarian Cream, which with a stretch of the imagination is closest I have to cake.
    Maybe I should make a list of all my concentrates & then if you don't mind you can give me some advice on what other flavours to buy. I know we all have different tastes but Yellow Cake is one I would never think to buy but I do like the look of your recipe.
    Thanks a lot mate.

4. Its hard living off rice

Its hard living off rice New Member

Will see what I can do. Send to me in a pm.
    Cheers
    Sodd

5. vldd4zhsntg

vldd4zhsntg New Member

PM sent
    Thanks mate.

6. mendCance

mendCance New Member

And replied to in your inbox Rod, a pleasure to help out if I can mate.
    Main thing to remember is that my "list" is basically setup for the "tastes" that I seem to enjoy as is the majority of the recipes that I make up. But I do enjoy mucking around and exploring, that's half the enjoyment. Busy trying to emulate a few pawns at the moment ha ha.
    Cheers
    Sodd

7. Fred D

Fred D New Member

Thanks a lot Sodd:) I saw your reply this morning & I wasn't sure if I had to say PM sent like they do when buying stuff off each other, you can tell I'm new here a.
    I've seen lots of your recipes here but always with some ingredients I don't have. Your help will at least let me taste some things you like & also I will be informed that is a complete taste, meaning what I mix myself I'm never sure if there's one ingredient missing.
    Also if you remember I was asking about the TFA RY4 Asian I have that smells & tastes a bit like curry & you seemed to think there might be something wrong with it. I also had a bit of an issue with the TFA DK tobacco which to me had a dominant sweet pepper overtone which stayed in the wick after changing juices. I made up a Kentucky blend which had some DK in it & the sweet pepper taste was really noticeable over the other flavors, I wonder if this thing I have with the asian & DK is just something peculiar with me.. Strange thing is I love the smell of DK.
    If you want to PM me your address I could send you my 30ml bottle of RY4 Asian & you could tell me if this is the normal taste of it or it's off as I will be binning it.

8. dukorider

dukorider New Member

Hi Rod,
    The Asian does indeed taste a bit like curry or too spicy if you use too high a percentage. That's why when I use it I keep the percentage low (appx 2.5 to 3%) or if I'm using it in higher (or even much higher %'s) I tend to use or combine it with something that will really knock it back. PM on it's way.
    Cheers
    Sodd

9. lgdztufmdf

lgdztufmdf New Member

After the 30ml RY4Asian I mixed @ 10% & had to put it down the sink so I mixed up a 10ml of Asian @ 2% with 2% each of EM & Brown Sugar (thinking it might sweeten it) & I still got that sort of spicy curry taste so it must be just not for my taste.
    You are welcome to it:)