Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

ceramic drip tip from fastech

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by ROBIN K, Sep 4, 2015.

1. ROBIN K

ROBIN K New Member

Hi all well all my shipments have arrived from fastech finally ,in one of them i included a ceramic drip tip i was originally going to use it on a pipe but it didnt fit to well so i thought i would try it on my ego with the td3 clearo on it ,well what i got was a really good taste from my liquid .I thought the other drip tips were good this little ceramic one is fantastic i think it slightly condenses the vapour so you get a little droplet of taste as well as the vapor.
    It is fairly attractive and some would say the draw hole is to small but for me i think its great ,the worst thing is that i have to remember not to chew or bite on it as i dont think it would take kindly to it .I suppose time will tell if it is really any good but for now it seems to be doing a great job at giving me good flavour from my juice and thats got to be good.

2. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

It's all coming together for you Crispy and you sound much happier :)

Cheers

3. devildegicholna

devildegicholna New Member

I've ordered one too. just waiting on other things to get stocked before they will send.
    Is it the white one with the eagle and crown on it?

4. MASKASHOW

MASKASHOW New Member

Any pics of said drip tip crispy?

5. bstad74

bstad74 New Member

Hi guys im still working on that one ,tried today but for some reason my images are always to big but im working on it , thanks chriscross im trying to get a build up of juice as i came to my last 1/8 of an inch 3mm for the younger ones ,of running out totally .I estimated that i have about maybe three to 5 weeks worth now so thats a start anyway ,just tried again and it says my file is 509 mb to big and exceeds forum guidelines ,this is not the only forum that happens on the fishing forum i am on does the same ,unfortunately i am not to i.t gifted but ill work on it .

6. darkhill89

darkhill89 New Member

Are you using Windows, crispy? This might help. :)

7. dydbprihbhwp

dydbprihbhwp New Member

Dis One
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    or Dat One
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (click a thumbnail for a bigger picture in a new Tab)

8. dorder

dorder New Member