Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Capella vanilla custard

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Ice_Nova, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Ice_Nova

Ice_Nova New Member

Just had some arrive. I was pretty excited as I absolutely loved the vanilla custard that mrsgruffy sent me (her brew).

This tastes nothing like it. It's just doesn't have the creaminess or sweetness.

Does it need a sweetener or a higher concentration? I made this at 18% in a 75:25 PG:VG mix. Fortunately I only made a 4ml test batch.

Any suggestions?

2. atanerd

atanerd New Member

I only mix it at 5%, and add a little EM, or sweetener.

3. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

The creaminess doesn't come out till its steeped. 2-4 weeks

4. Meghan P

Meghan P New Member

Yeah can't say I'm a fan I have about 60ml mixed and another full 10ml bottle of the concentrate. Can't see myself vaping it any time soon.
    I j st vape it when I ran out of other juices for backup.

5. karyssa shea

karyssa shea New Member

Dalmas, put it in the back of the drawer and forget about it for a couple of weeks, after you make it up. It does need a bit of time to stew.

6. yanonlienb

yanonlienb New Member

Chuck 1 drop of ethyl maltal in for each ml.
    Im mucking around at the moment adding extra vanilla and a touch of butterscotch in 17% vanilla custard.
    Steeping is a must for this flavor.

7. cosmic974

cosmic974 New Member

I can't taste any flavours at 5%. I guess I like strong flavours. I mix almost all my juice at 15% plus.

I really like sweet flavours. My main vape is butterscotch. Any reason why you don't like it arth_d?

Yep, I'll definitely let one steep once I get it right but I don't really want to put away a 4ml batch to stew then have to wait another 3 weeks for a 30ml bottle to be ready.