Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Canada Goose Sale finish

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by clotheinsales, Nov 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. clotheinsales

clotheinsales New Member

Device:
    apple
    Juice:
    apple
    Upton, in partnership with Canada Goose, travelled to the remote Canadian town of Churchill, Manitoba (aka the 'Polar Bear Capital of The World'') on behalf of Polar Bears International (PBI), a non - profit organization dedicated to the conservation of the earth's most beloved bears. "Being out in the natural environment, in a situation like that, makes you realize we aren't the only ones on this planet," says the former Vogue cover star, keeping cozy in Canada Goose's Photojournalist jacket.

On why the brand wanted to design this piece for Toronto, Karuna Scheinfeld, the VP of Design at Canada Goose, said, "Canada Goose is a Canadian brand, but its home town is Toronto. To this day, Canada Goose continues to proudly call Toronto home www.canadagoosesaler.com and still designs, manufactures and sells products in this global hub, so it felt natural that we would create a jacket as an homage to our home town.

This season, we've taken our best - selling PBI Lodge Hoody and introduced it in a new matte Canada Goose Sale finish. Warm and windproof but compressing to almost nothing, the PBI Lodge Hoody is ideal for backcountry activities and lightweight packing.

I LOVE my jacket. It has lasted me four strong years, and it looks as good as new. Upton, who stars in the collection's campaign, travelled to Churchill, Man., to visit the local PBI outpost and see the organization's work first - hand. For the self - proclaimed "animal lover" and champion equestrian (she competed at the national level when she was a teen), this partnership seems like an organic fit.