Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Can someone suggest me a close to real tobacco flavor?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by mumneunkmug, Jan 29, 2016.

1. mumneunkmug

mumneunkmug New Member

Hi,

I'm looking for a flavor that is like real tobacco. Something that taste like burnt tobacco leaf.
    Not sure if there is any but did came across some really similar stuff but they are way to pricy.
    I'm sure there is something that is what I'm after but I can't just continue to buy flavors and through it in the bin.

Would be thankful if anyone let me what and where I can get concentrated flavor in canada.

Thank you.

2. Reusero

Reusero New Member

It might help to name those flavors, since:

• It saves people suggesting flavors you have already tried.
    • It gives an idea of what you consider 'pricey'
    • The person replying may have tried that flavor, as well as a much cheaper flavor they felt tasted the same.

But note that tastes in flavors are very subjective (so two flavors that taste equivalent to me, might not to someone else), and few people would be after the taste of (how did you describe it?) 'burnt tobacco leaf' (shudder - I've tried my best to avoid that flavor).

3. lastgooddays

lastgooddays New Member

I have to echo What Vaporific has said above, too vague of a question. Also I found a great deal of smokes all tasted different to me so it may even help to suggest which type/brand your thinking of trying to find a flavour replacement for.

I think it's a difficult task though be.comse I've never found any e liquid that tastes just like a burning cigarette, and thank god for that lol! But I think half the reason it's difficult find that actual same taste is vaping doesn't burn (well it's what we normally try to avoid) what your inhaling.

Cigarettes have a rather complicated flavour to reproduce as it's not just tobacco, there's some 4,000 ingredients /chemicals in there and remember your burning something dry and making smoke Vs heating a wet liquid to a vapour.

I think they key to success sadly is trial and error to find a flavour that will satisfy you personally as we're all different, but keep at it and give people a little more insight as to what your chasing flavour wise and budget ranges. This will at least make it easier for things to be narrowed down and suggestions to be made, I do hope you find what your after as enjoying something is a massive key to it being successful for you.

4. o1026630@rtrtr.com

[email protected] New Member

Red Pirate

if you can get it shipped
    And its an atty killer.

5. cheater hater

cheater hater New Member

B&H from the juice factory is the closest I found that was easily an adv.

6. georgeWax

georgeWax New Member

cigarillos from house of liquids,still slightly sweet to me though.vapeing it for three years or more.

7. Sylen

Sylen New Member

Dr Watson's was pretty darn near the real thing. He sent me a sampler when he was setting up, dunno if he started trading though.

It was that much like tobacco I couldn't vape it.

8. eeep23

eeep23 New Member

Currently enjoying Ice Queen from T juice. It's a mentholated tobacco, but the base that they used is from another juice thay have called Primo Verde.

I have let a few non vapers from work try it and it's great to see that look on their faces when they have a few puffs.

It's the closest thing I have tried that replicates the taste and after taste of a real cigarette.

Not sure if anyone in.coms sells Primo Verde, but I have ordered from T juice directly in the past and they are pretty good with shipping price and times. Gotta love that Royal air mail.

9. Bagohoaro

Bagohoaro New Member

The best eJuice I've made that tastes closest to vapeing a dirty ashtray is RTS Vapes 100mg reduced to 18mg.

The mix is 18mg/50%PG/50%VG/0 (zero)flavour.

I mixed this five months ago just to try it, and used it when I needed an extra nic or throat hit.
    It now sits on my desk in a Vamo v2 @ 2.0 ohms/4.4 V/ 10W alongside two other mods with flavoured tanks.
    I now find I am vapeing the unflavoured Vamo much more than I'm using the other two flavoured mods.

Suck it & see.

10. scody1976

scody1976 New Member

T-Juice Cubana is probably the only thing I have ever vaped and gone "crap that's like a real smoke"

I don't think the vendors sell it here though as it is a NET

11. all the reviewers have been praising the new Black note tobacco flavours its pricey and no canuk vendor sells it.
    Butt Kickers, Mike vapes and Vapor chronicles all swear by it

12. demigoddeath

demigoddeath New Member

Thank you all for reply. I will search and try to get them on my hand.

Yes, everyones tastebuds are all subjective but I think it's good place to start with. I suppose it's better than try all and find out. That's why we have reviews and feedbacks.
    The juice I found that I really like is around $25 for 30ml and that can be consumed in less than 4 days as I go through 7-8ml a day. Which is a bit expensive in vaping world I think?

I did try to make my own cigarette flavor by extracting it from real tobacco and it was best thing ever. If I can't find something that I like soon then it might be another option.

I will take anything as long as it is not too perfumy and nutty.

Thank you again for all those who left reply and happy vaping :)

13. addonisaackrecu

addonisaackrecu New Member

Recently sent an email to Blacknote they said they will start shipping internationally soon.
    Cant wait their NET Tobacco ejuice is meant to be the closest to that real tobacco taste I have been searching for.

Raz:):)

14. lmtmbog9c

lmtmbog9c New Member

Thank you for the great news. I'll keep on eye on it. :highly_amused:

15. Pwcfan

Pwcfan New Member

El Toro's 'Puros Dark' is a good solid tobacco flavour that Ive tried and am ordering more of. Available from some.com vendors by googling 'puros dark' & 'canada'

16. James J

James J New Member

Black note NET's.
    DIY

Your best bet so far.

17. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    Hi! I have tried Pure Cig from FSUSA and Bacco from Backwoods Brew. Both have satisfied me and they taste like real tobacco. Good luck!

18. Chris_A

Chris_A Member

Device:
    Aspyre
    Juice:
    Custom
    It really depends on one manufacturer or another. But I think it is really hard to find a totally authentic tobacco flavor. I prefer fruit flavors myself, so I`m not really an expert in this matter.

19. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    Yеs. I hаd triеd sо mаny grоss tоbассо flаvоrs оvеr thе yеаrs... Dоеs аnyоnе knоw оf а gооd Сigаr/Tоbассо flаvоrеd е-liquid thаt tаstеs likе RЕАL tоbассо аnd nоt sоmе ....ty swееt flаvоr? Ivе hеаrd kеnt is рrеtty gооd, аnd i just оrdеrеd sоmе Tаbассо/Mеnthоl frоm tаstyvароr(оnе оf my fаvоritе vеndеrs fоr juiсе), hореfully it tаstеs mоrе likе а rеаl сigаr. If аnyоnе hаs triеd аny lеt mе knоw! Rеаlly wаnt tо find thаt gооd оld fаshоn Сigаr Е-Liquid! Hоре yоu guys саn hеlр! Thаnks!

20. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Yes, you can try these flavours because these are completely safe. If any flavour feels like a real tobacco, it definitely includes some tobacco material. So, I would not recommend you those. By the way, I will recommend the flavours stated above. :)