Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Can I buy Flavorwest concentrates in Australia?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by LegMan, Sep 2, 2015.

1. LegMan

LegMan New Member

A few flavours I want to try, including tobacco ones, but mainly ecto cooler.

Can't seem to find any canadan shops selling them.

If not, what country is best to order from for the cheapest shipping rate for international order?

2. aihwbva39e

aihwbva39e New Member

Ecigexpress sell flavourwest. They are the only ones I know of that do. Their shipping was not ridiculous, last time I ordered.

Haven't heard of anyone in canada selling them.

You could try Flavor West direct as well. I tried to do a shipping quote on there to see what it was but it didn't work for me. Worth looking at though.

3. Excelled

Excelled New Member

EcigModShop canada
    fast they delivered to sydney next day if you get order in before noon

4. pysun

pysun New Member

Jive are you saying ecigmodshop sell FlavorWest concentrates? I can't see these on their site...?

5. bofftilm

bofftilm New Member

I just tried to checkout with one of their concentrates from their website. I have to move house for their checkout to work lol
    I love the way some systems are so egocentric that they suggest you change your address rather than just telling you that shipping is unavailable to your country.
    Things like this tickle my funny bone in the electronic era!

6. energiewasser

energiewasser New Member

Hey MrsG - was this ecigexpress? Their website says they ship OS, assuming that's us too. I was planning on a big order in the near future!

7. redzak

redzak New Member

im sure she meant from flavorwest direct. I tried also and couldn't order from them.
    Ecigexpress do ship to.coms

8. kayreo

kayreo New Member

Yes, ecigexpress do ship here, and it's reasonable as well. Plus they have a huge range of concentrates at pretty good prices. Including FlavorWest.

AFAIK, they are the only vape site that sell them.