Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Bought IGO-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers. Good for testing?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by AngelinaCrane, Oct 1, 2015.

1. AngelinaCrane

AngelinaCrane New Member

Hey guys,

I have purchased 4 of these puppies be.comse I am wanting to make some cool new juices and need to test.

Also bought 30ft of kanthal and 4m of silica wick. Will this last a while?

Have imported a lot of extracts to mix as well. Getting tobacco tested to make sure it's 0mg... $200 a pop :p

Question is: will 4 of these things be enough for a lot of testing?

2. 604

604 New Member

More than enough imo as you can dry burn silica :)

3. Champdude21

Champdude21 New Member

I have an Igo-L & use it regularly, why you would need 4 for testing, I'm unsure, since you can rinse & dry burn after each flavor with silica wick.
    Anyway they give excellent flavor, so are very good for testing & 4 will be plenty, if you got the FT clones, you will need to increase the air hole, then original's I'm not entirely sure about the air hole(mine is the clone).
    I used a pointy ended jewelers file to make the hole a bit bigger, 10 - 15mins of twisting the file back & forth in the hole did the trick, be careful not to over do it. If you make the hole too large the draw will be too airy, I checked mine at various stages, every 2 or 3 minutes & checked it more frequently when it was just about right.

4. staphen

staphen New Member

hey impeccable timing noe, i have an igo l but i cant get the top cap off? it does come in two parts right?

5. DAR

DAR New Member

oh and hey timmah, i ordered 5 so dont let noe make you feel like you went OTT haha

6. jonasgroupie313

jonasgroupie313 New Member

Nice :) First RBA. Going balls deep first shot I guess. So Silica doesn't burn?

Will need some beta testers for the juices I make. Prepare for your balls to lose hair. Or to grow hair on your teeth!

7. kuzen2509

kuzen2509 New Member

And Noe - I'm doing some hardcore testing.. Will need at least 4 on the go.... ordered 15 natural tobacco extracts to test in liquids

8. LumVCB

LumVCB New Member

Thanks man, I don't feel as bad. I still want to buy more though. Ordered from VapeKing.

9. PuppetMaster

PuppetMaster New Member

Well I got two second hand and 3 from FT, if I cant work out how to use them or theyre too hard/messy for me ill send the unused ones to you and you can just pay postage if you end up liking them yourself!!! Ive got the second hand ones here that im trying to work, but I cant get the top cap off and im sure it does seperate, theres no instructions with second hand ones and the person that sold them to me is offline!!!

10. choissota

choissota New Member

They are very tight but only held on by 2 o-rings.
    I find the easiest way to take them apart is to put it on a mod & hold the top of the mod tightly, then rock the top cap from side to side & pull up on it at the same time.

11. dekqryz6h

dekqryz6h New Member

15? Well that's interesting, which ones? PM me if you don't want to publicize it ;)

12. kamerksiy

kamerksiy New Member

ok well the only thing i have here is an mvp i dont think thats the kind of thing that would be strong, it doesnt help that i cant actually see where the two caps meet.....ill give it a whirl on the mvp and see how i go. im not that strong though and im not in a position to ask my housemates. hmmm ill have to take it to work and ask every client that comes in.....see who spends the longest trying to unscrew it haha!

13. baparickmgooglet2181

baparickmgooglet2181 New Member

Thanks man :)
    Will have to repay you somehow if that happens. My bro is a chef, so working on some e-juice. All natural extracts. Perhaps i'll make yo a guinea pig.

14. REALIST L

REALIST L New Member

Sent you a PM. I'm more interested in the pipe and cigar flavours at present but there are a couple of flavours that cigarettes would suit.

flavour=extract.

15. innotly

innotly New Member

The top cap goes all the way down to the last of the 3 rings on the atty 2 rings above are decorative, there is bugger all to grip, which is why I put it on a mod. An eGo might work too.

16. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Yup i thought so as thats the only place i can wedge my fingernail in. shame these nails arent tough as! ill try it on an ego then didnt work on the mvp, i think its just me.

17. Bye Bye

Bye Bye New Member

flo - i have mvp and igo - put the dress ring on the mvp --- then attach the igo so its bottom sits flush onto the dress ring

that way when u grab the top of igo and wiggle it side to side and pull upwards the top of the igo will come off

without the dress ring underneath the igo - there will be too much wobble when u wiggle - hard to describe

18. nuden

nuden New Member

Value for money I think the IGO-L is about the best thing out there. Its easy to coil its easy to clean its easy on the pocket and vapes like a smoke machine. I have a few expensive drippers but they really arent THAT much better.

19. jjwdqcajow

jjwdqcajow New Member

AHA the 'b.comty' ring, which I saw no b.comty in, yep that worked, youre a legend, crisscross has some competition in the mvp extraordinaire dept! Even with my pissweak arms and greasy freaking igo i managed to seperate them.

now im using a drip tip that doesnt fit properly so i guess im just going to have to wait for my vk package. spewing.

hey avtek while youre here (if youre here still) does your mvp battery umm, like pulse? mine does like you can hear it like an engine being revved sort of, but the vape stops and starts. its only new.

20. heaven3x.com

heaven3x.com New Member

still here - ill just get it off the charger and have a listen - morning coffee and vape here - still gettin it together - gimme a mo