Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Best Yumi Bar 900 Disposable £3.99 Sale

Discussion in 'Wismec' started by wismecvape, Oct 9, 2022.

1. wismecvape

wismecvape Member

Device:
    wismec
    Juice:
    joyetech
    The product I want to introduce to you today is the yumi bar 900. You may feel unfamiliar with the name, but it has received a lot of enthusiasm from users after it was launched. As for the specific reasons, you can refer to the content to be introduced next.
    [​IMG]
    Yumi Bar 900 is a device that uses a 480mAh built-in battery and is pre-installed with 2ml of e-juice. The 20mg nicotine content can fully satisfy the desire to vape. The design is relatively simple and compact, just like most disposable vapes, light and easy to carry.

For many small-puff disposable cigarettes that need to meet the TPD standard, 900-puff disposable cigarettes are relatively rare, and I think this may be a small part of the reason why users prefer them. But I think a more important part of the reason is the taste of the product. No matter how many mouthfuls there are, the taste cannot meet everyone s needs, and I don t think there will be repeat customers.

This disposable vape uk has 10 flavours that combine the taste of fruit and beverages. I will focus on a few of the more popular flavours for you.

Strawberry Kiwi is a mixed fruit flavour that combines freshly picked strawberries and kiwi fruit from China.

Pink Lemonade is a sparkling lemonade mixed with pink fruit flavour. This flavour actually has a lot of disposable pods being made, and it is also because users love this taste very much.

Cola is also an excellent soda flavour. Generally speaking, this kind of carbonated flavour cannot be rejected. It is sweet and impactful. If you are a cola fan, this one must not be missed.

At uk vape warehouse, you can get more brands and more flavours of disposables at affordable prices and guaranteed quality.

You may also in fond of:
    best geek bar
    lost mary vape