Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Best/Favorite Pipe Mod?

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by ACITMEMN, Jul 3, 2015.

1. ACITMEMN

ACITMEMN New Member

I'm thinking about getting a pipe mod in the near future and would love some input. I just saw Vatic's review of a couple of them, but would love more input and what you love or hate about certain ones. In a perfect world I would love something that was variable, but not sure if that exists or not, so I'd be fine with a kick or something.

_

2. igor13

igor13 New Member

in the variable you have freight train mods and Atmistique, for a mech with a kick Jazz carto pipes. I have a Jazz carto pipe 18490 or 18350 with a kick and love it

3. Dixclitly

Dixclitly New Member

I have a pipe from http://www.epipemods.com/ They have excellent customer service and back their pipes 100%. They usually put pipes online on Friday's. They have a bunch still on their site now.

They have "Freehands" go for around $500+ but the normal pipes run around $125.

4. EledeRott

EledeRott New Member

Here's my two e pipes...cheapies but I think they sure do look cool. I've been using the wooden cube for a while now with a Gemini clearo tank. but the pioneer with a 6ml G50 clearo and the pipe stem looks really cool too.

The Smok Pioneer
    [​IMG]

The Oakley Wooden Cube
    [​IMG]

5. ZackMorris

ZackMorris New Member

6. we69

we69 New Member

Those look nice, I love the button on the side instead of on top.

+

7. Turbobaby

Turbobaby New Member

Yeah - I find the top buttons on the e-pipes I tried are not really comfortable for me. The side button was one of the small details that got my attention too.

8. Diubmaxia

Diubmaxia New Member

Just picked up a Kamry K1000. Its heavy duty and has a flat button so it wont fire in your pocket. The only thing I don't like is the top cap is not the easiest to get off. its a top cap/button assembly and its got divots in it. I just stuck a A7 Rba on it and my signature pipe stem. I think it looks cool.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. pjfunyans

pjfunyans New Member

Yeah, I saw that one and will probably be towards the top of my list since it's pretty reasonable.

__

10. tesksycle

tesksycle New Member

11. Mildredaar

Mildredaar New Member

Those look really cool.