Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Best 200w Box Mod: Voopoo Vmate, Vzone Emask or SMOK I-priv 230w?

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by vaporl, Jul 31, 2018.

1. vaporl

vaporl Member

Device:
    TESLA
    Juice:
    DESERT STORM
    Best 200w Box Mod: Voopoo Vmate, Vzone Emask or SMOK I-priv 230w?
    Voopoo Vmate 200W TC Box Mod
    [​IMG]
    VOOPOO VMATE 200W TC Box Mod is an unique box mod because of its ultra compact size, light weight, sleek design and great touch feel. When you grasp it by your hand, you feels comfortable; When you gaze at it, you find every detail is processed nicely. VMATE Mod is a dual 18650 vape device that supports three modes and 200W max output. Inside it's equipped with updated 32-digit GENE.FAN Chip, which brings you instant firing, stable and safe vaping. At the same time, protected by a V0 class proofing material, its chipset is capable of blocking dust, liquid and fire. Designed with two side battery covers, top buttons and OLED screen, thus unique mod brings you outstanding vaping.

Features of Voopoo Vmate 200W TC Box Mod:
    1.Light in weight, compact size, sleek design
    2.Safer Gene. Fan chip inside to ensure instant firing, stable and safe vaping.
    3.Powerful in performance
    4.Eight security protections

Click to see more detail about Voopoo Vmate 200W TC Box Mod

VZONE eMASK 218W TC Box Mod
    [​IMG]
    The eMask 218W Mod by Vzone is an advanced vaping device featuring a high-quality zinc alloy chassis, a large mesh ventilation system, an IPX7-rated internal configuration (internally waterproof), and an LED-equipped back panel with unique space nebula graphics. Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately), the device can fire up to 218W and is outfitted with various control modes including Temperature Control Mode, Taste Mode, and Memory Mode.

Features:
    1. Compatible with dual 18650 batteries
    2. IPX7 interior water protection construction
    3. Large ventilation mask
    4. 5 Panel lights user option
    5. 218W Max output with high performance VW/ TC modes
    6. Attractive TC MOD with ergonomic and compact design

Buy VZONE eMASK 218W Box Mod Now!

SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod
    [​IMG]
    The SMOK I-Priv is the newest creative innovation to be added to the expansive SMOK Lineup. Featuring a dual 18650/20700/21700 battery configuration, this powerhouse of a mod can chug up to 230W of power to the standard 510 Connection. The I-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod brings vaping into another innovative era with the included AI-Voice Command Module built into the device itself. The SMOK I-Priv is capable of receiving a multitude of Vocal Commands to control different parameters and notifications on the device itself while featuring the cyberpunk feel of the Arc Reactor Style TFT Screen to showcase wattage and other specifications.

Specifications:
    Mod Size: 95.5 x 56 x 35mm
    Power Range: 1W-230W
    Battery Type: 2 x 18650/20700/21700
    Output Voltage: 0.5V-8.2V
    Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-2.5Ω(VW)/0.05Ω-2.0Ω(TC)
    Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F/100°C-315°C

Click to shop SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod