Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Bengals first-round pick JaMarr Chase elaborates on why hes struggling with drops difference in foot

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by ymakerpi8d, Jan 2, 2024.

?

Bengals first-round pick JaMarr Chase elaborates on why hes struggling with drops differen

1. Bengals first-round pick JaMarr Chase elaborates on why hes struggling with drops differen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bengals first-round pick JaMarr Chase elaborates on why hes struggling with drops differen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Device:
    dj
    Juice:
    dj
    The have high hopes for No. 5 overall pick . The wide receiver Miami Marlins Jersey out of LSU was one of college football's most dominant playmakers in 2019, and has an already-established rapport with quarterback . He's had a slow start to his NFL career, however, due to drops.Chase dropped the last four pa ses thrown to him in the preseason -- the last one being a simple bubble screen. Drops have been an i sue in practice as well, and Chase has attributed it to a lack of focus and not looking the ball in. He also recently brought up that the NFL ball is not the same one he caught in college."The ball is different because it is bigger," Chase said, . "It doesn't have the white stripes on the side so you can't see the ball coming from the tip point so you actually have to look for the strings on the ball at the top, which is hard to see because whole ball is Miami Marlins Custom Jersey brown and you have the six strings that are white. But for the most part, just have to get used to it and find out what I am Andre Dawson Jersey comfortable with catching."As you can tell from the two pictures below, one of the biggest differences between the footballs used at the collegiate level vs. the NFL are indeed the white stripes. Chase may be overthinking his catch proce s, but having to change how you track the ball in the air is something that can take a few reps. At the end of the day, Chase admitted that he . The ball being different is not the main reason he has struggled up to this point. haha i never said it was hard to catch. they asked me what the difference was in Martin Prado Jersey the ball. dont change my words!!! JaMarrChase (@Real10jayy__) Chase po se ses the talent needed to be a special player in this league. He caught 84 pa ses for 1,780 yards and 20 touchdowns a couple of years ago with Burrow as his quarterback. We'll see if those preseason and practice reps helped him in his transition with the new ball, but his i sues with drops will be a storyline to watch as we move into the regular season. Will Joe Burrow come back healthy this season? Can Ja'Marr Chase live up to the hype? to see the latest news from our team of football experts, player projections, and more. If you already have the app Jeff Locke Jersey , set the Bengals as your favorite team to get up-to-the-minute headlines.
    Click here Click here Click here