Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Bears rookie WR already learning from D.J. Moore Hes everything advertised and more

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by ymakerpi8d, Jan 2, 2024.

?

Bears rookie WR already learning from D.J. Moore Hes everything advertised and more

1. Bears rookie WR already learning from D.J. Moore Hes everything advertised and more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bears rookie WR already learning from D.J. Moore Hes everything advertised and more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ymakerpi8d

ymakerpi8d Member

Device:
    dj
    Juice:
    dj
    The found themselves with the No. 1 overall pick at the end of the regular season but ended up shipping that selection away to Carolina for a treasure trove of a sets. One of the key pieces that Chicago acquired while sending the No. 1 overall pick to the was David Dahl Jersey veteran wide receiver , who is now expected to be a critical piece within the Bears offense in 2023 and help further develop quarterback . And it sounds like Moore has hit the ground running and is already making his presence felt within the organization."D.J. Moore, obviously, being a teammate, he -- man -- he's everything advertised and more," Blank Jersey Bears rookie receiver told NBC Sports Chicago'sof his new teammate's route-running ability and what he's learned from him thus far. "Like he plays with such a calmne s to him. Just the control to him. And football players know, you know, kind of what that looks like. And he just kind of plays just under control. But it's not nece sarily like he's playing slow or behind. It's just, he just kind of plays like he knows what he's doing. You can tell he's experienced in what he does. He's just playing at a different level than everybody." CHI WR #2 Ian Desmond Jersey TAR118REC63REC YDs888REC TD7FL0 During his tenure in Carolina, Moore had to deal with a turnstile at the quarterback position but was still able to produce. He's posted 1,000-yard receiving campaigns in three of his five seasons in the league and is coming off a 2022 season where he recorded a career-high seven touchdowns. While Fields is still developing as a pa ser, he's arguably the most promising quarterback Moore has played alongside in his career.Similar to helping in Philly or a sisting in 's development, there's hope that Moore can have a similar impact on Fields. On top of Moore, the Bears added at the trade deadline last year and were able to select Scott in the fourth round of the 2023 out of Cincinnati. Those newbies, along with , should help create a fascinating receiver corps that Fields can lean on. As for Scott, he'll look to carve out a role for himself in what is admittedly a crowded receiver room."I have a pretty heavy room as far as these guys that have been there, done that, you know, have a lot of talent," Scott said. Pat Valaika Jersey "But for me, you know, my mindset has always been, be so good that they have to put you in the game. No matter who's around, you have to be so good that they have to put you out there. So, that's been my mindset. As far as the ceiling, I don't really have too much of a ceiling for myself. I Colorado Rockies Jersey just see myself being an impact and having a hand in the stirring pot of a team that's going to compete in the playoffs and, ultimately, for a ." During his final season at Cincinnati, Scott -- who ran a 4.44-second 40-yard dash -- caught 54 balls for 899 yards and nine touchdowns.
    Click here Click here Click here