Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Baulkham Riff E-Juice Recepie Sought

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by LPs Mommy, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

As an ex pipe smoker, I miss my .comlkham Riff Cherry Cavendish, would any of you good people have a recepie to an e-juice of that would come close. Thank ye

Dymo

2. empti

empti New Member

3. ucvyfziaau

ucvyfziaau New Member

Thank you, but I like to mix my own and I have tried adding cherry to tobacco juice and also cigar juice but something is lacking, the.comthenticity of the pipe tobacco I have some Burley concentrate on order and I think it may also need a touch of Vanilla or butterscotch or perhaps hazelnut flavour. Opinions welcome

4. link404

link404 New Member

Dymo,
    Maybe try 2 or 3% of "tobacco absolute" ?? Depending on how much you are mixing up. It tends to round out and give.comthenticity to a tobacco recipe. You can get it from juice factory or vaping cobra. I've also read somewhere that adding a couple of drops of black licorice also helps a tobacco recipe along. Once again, juice factory or vaping cobra.

You don't want to overdo either of these, small amounts will sit in the background and do the job.
    Cheers
    Sodd

5. vellek

vellek New Member

What Tobacco concentrates are you using?

Try some of the Hangsen Essence concentrates as the base, they are made from real tobacco and I reckon they give you that "something extra"

Try something like

Hangsen Turkish blend at around 8-10%

Super concentrate Wenston at 1%

Then some TFA black Cherry to taste.

You will probably want to buy a few Cherry flavours to figure out what you like. The super concentrate one is a bit shit IMO.

6. jet00vfr

jet00vfr New Member

el blacco perhaps ? I think its g2

7. ErosBunny

ErosBunny New Member

Thanks people, I think I have it sorted, I use RY4 concentrate which I get from an overseas supplier known as the .comghty shop here :wink: their concentrates are great, I have added a touch of walnut as well and it seems to be there

Here is what I used and like:-
    Ry4 concentrate 2 parts
    Cherry Con. 1 Part
    Walnut 1 part
    Vanilla (Tasty Vape USA) 10% of the 0 nic base
    The base I use is 48% Nic which of course I cut with 50/50 0 Nic base to bring it down to my 12mg desired level.

Thanks again for all the help :victorious: